Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Cons Thread

Comments

• Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,559 spicy boy
    edited May 2018
    Cons over. I fucking love this weekend so much. I drank way too much. But had a blast with good people, despite brief periods of negative vibes from all of us. Now to fight off the post con depression and wait until next year for Acen. 

Next con is Anime Midwest in July 

Picture dump coming
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options

• Options
    Heard this song way too many times this weekend

https://youtu.be/i0p1bmr0EmE
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Just copped this and a few other pops at Motor city con

• Options
    I got this shirt and some posters. I'll put those in the posters thread.

• Options
    Some story highlights:
    I actually fell asleep early, like 1am every day, which kinda sucks because I missed a lot sleeping. I was also too fucked up to enjoy any of the raves this year, which sucks because theyre usually a highlight for me. 

It should be obvious but my friends are just as negative and depressed and inept when it comes to talking to girls as I am. Only 1 person in my 6 person "main crew" has any luck when it comes to talking to girls. I know Ed was like "your friends are asaholes for not helping you" - but imagine 5 of me, we cant help eachother. And the other guy is a scumbag when drunk and he takes all the girls for himself, even if one of us claims them and even if he has a girlfriend. Which is what happened this weekend. We were pissed and depressed when drunk, but it made for some funny stories this morning. 

I got invited to parties in 3 different rando rooms of people on my floor. In one, I somehow found myself being filmed in a rap video, and one of my friends that came along got kicked out for hitting on someones girlfriend. 

My friends sister was ranking all of us in terms of attractiveness. She said I was a 4/10, so that became a group meme now. 

I ended up finding myself at the rave alone, so I texted my friends "hey Im at the rave, where are you". And all I got back was "Im sorry". So thats a meme now. 

We did two My Hero Academia photoshoots. I was basically dressed as a background character from Class B-1 in the show, so nobody knew who I was. When they called all Class B students, I was the only one standing there for a while, which is why I posted some pics of just me. But eventually some other B students showed up, and recognized me so that was cool.

We played a Thunderstruck drinking game, in which we basically go around the room chugging a bottle and you have to keep drinking until ACDC says "Thunder" in the song. I got fucked and had to chug on one of the stretches where he doesnt say it forever. 

Playing beer pong, my partner and I played two horrible matches. So our opponents decided to place a bet: we ordered a pizza, so the loser couldnt eat any pizza and had to watch until the other team was done. I suddenly became beer pong God and destroyed the other team. We were really extra about eating that pizza. The next day we made the same bet, and my team won again lol. 

We also played roast beer pong, where we just made fun of eachother each throw, and if we got the ball in, the insult was true. We got kinda savage. It hurt. 

Like I said ALL my friends get depressed drunk. So we basically all had to take turns helping eachother through bouts of sadness later at night. Thursday my one guy was actually crying and whatnot. Eventually we broke off and had two on two heart to hearts. Two of my guys went outside, and I was talking with another inside. My guy fell asleep on me loool. 
  • Options
    Its all fun
  • Options
    I forgot my friend did this =)) =)
  • Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    at least mc is still socializing... but needs to see girls in a different light

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    The PCD is hitting hard. I realllyyy dont wanna go to work tonight. I wish I could do this every weekend. Gonna be a long year waiting for the next one. At least Midwest and CAD provide little bumps of happiness in between, but goddamn. 
  • Options
    Its also pretty funny how many people regret not being able to talk to men/women at the con. In the FB group someone made a thread asking who was still single, with hundreds of comments. Several other people posting things like "I wish I was confident enough to talk to that cute guy/hot chick at the con, please DM me if youre over 21 and single", or posting things like "biggest con regret" with a bunch of people saying they wish they would have met somebody. 

Seems like its a common problem. Lmao. 
  • Options
    OPP said:
    jesus fuck :|
    Its a cesspool of weebs. Are you really surprised 
  • Options
    OPP said:
    nope, just continuously disappointed.