Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The MCU/DC Discussion and Spoiler Thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited March 2021
    For what? Marvel or DC? 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I’m guessing Marvel. No one goes back through the entirety of DC’s shit show on purpose. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah marvel lol. Im good on DC lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I think the only two I haven't seen are Thor 2 and Captain Marvel
    If you’re gonna skip a couple, those are the ones lol. 
    Thor 2
    The Incredible Hulk
    Captain Marvel

The only movies I didn't like in the MCU. Captain Marvel is worth it for Nick Fury and Phil Coulsen so its borderline. Everything else ranges from watchable to amazing 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited March 2021
    Only one I havent seen was Incredible Hulk. Only ones I didnt really like was Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (they were just forgetable), and Captain Marvel (I just dont like the character) 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    You haven’t see Falcon and the Winter Soldier or WandaVision. 

Paper. 
    I remember liking the incredible hulk when it came out. Its been forever though. Its not on Disney plus but ill probably watch it at some point again. 

Watched Iron man tonight. I remember not liking it, but enjoyed this for what it is. 
    Only one I havent seen was Incredible Hulk. Only ones I didnt really like was Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 (they were just forgetable), and Captain Marvel (I just dont like the character) 

Character or Actress? lol 

Thor 2 was strengthened by some of the follow up movies. 
    I’m starting the Snyder cut and I’m already twice annoyed. 4:3 was annoying even before it started and now credits are out of sync with the actors, even though we just fucking saw them 3 seconds before. Opening credits are usually not a big deal but they were right fucking there. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

Character or Actress? lol 

Both lol. I like the character better as Ms. Marvel. And I don't like Brie Larson. 

Thor 2 was strengthened by some of the follow up movies. 
    Yea I dont think it's "bad" just forgettable. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Pretty sure I’m gonna be annoyed with this movie the whole way through lol. Every fucking step. 

Everyone laughing at Bruce Wayne - haha haha 
    One other dude loud af  - HAHAHA!

Harmonized singing - ahhhahahaaahaaaaahh

Some chick Tarzan yelling -AAHHAAAHAAAH

edited March 2021
    Part 1 done

So far Zach Snyder’s creative vision can get bent.  So much bad story telling still. Doesn’t take that long to shoot some kids in a bank. Diana is so fast in the rest of the scenes but she can’t get to the main gunman? She can block every bullet but can’t advance to him? He’s reloading so you explode a bank wall?  Could have just walked up to him. Then tell kids they can be like you if they “just believe” uggh. You gonna get that girl shot, believe that.  Transitioning from someone singing for Arthur directly to Clark’s mom is just bad film making, it makes you think it’s the same person years later.       The good stuff...   Steppenwolf’s action scenes were cool (glad the Harley Quinn animated show explained mother boxes and Darkseid cuz this movie hasn’t yet. I could only imagine the questions my wife would be asking already if I were watching with her right now) Jeremy Irons is always a treat (not that I know who he is from the opening credits, he was a great Ozymandias though) and I didn’t have any problems with the scene of Lois getting coffee and going to the memorial. I sure hope it gets better from here. 
    Watched iron man 2 last night. Did not care for it much. 
    I vant my brrd. 
    Meh movie but that scene at the end with Iron Man and War Machine going beast mode on the hammer drones was worth it
    MC really gonna go all week and not watch huh
    Starting Titans. Hopefully it doesn't suck
    I’m on day 4 of watching the Snyder cut. I can’t get through it all at once. This is a terrible, terrible movie. At this point I crack up every time Cheeseburger Batman is on screen. It’s both sad and hilarious at the same time.