Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This Week In Stupid Thread

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Like its an archaic practice, and is unneeded. But ultimately its a flap of skin. Its not the end of the world, and millions of men live perfectly fine and healthy lives while circumcised

Plus its not like its mandatory to get circumcised, so if you dont want your kids clipped, you dont need to. 

I got mother fuckers telling me circumcision is an "extreme violation of human rights". And are comparing it to female genital mutilation, like its the worst possible thing to happen to men. Like people, its a useless flap of skin. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    its estimated 100 infants die from circumcision every year. .. 
    Hundreds of kids die from various components of child birth
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dudevits more than a flap of skin its a complex system of over a thousand nerve endings surrounding a mucous gland = foreskin. when a baby boy is born the foreskin is conected to the penis head with a thin membrain that adhears the skin together and peals loose 3-4 years later. the doctor uses a scalpel to seperate the foreskin from the penis head before snipping it. there are two kinds of circumcisions one clips the entire forskin and the tip of the penis head. the other just removes the mucous membrain 

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    it's not useless bro. plus there are a lot people who end up circumcised and it fucks with their sex life, which I get you don't care about, but it's important for a lot of people and those who are circumcised have reported that it make sex kind hurt for them. Plus the main reason it's such a huge thing in the US is because John Kellog, who was a huge in the 7th day adventist church, said that it would stop boys from masturbating or engaging in premarital sex. it's a stupid thing to do and there's plenty of arguments against it. 
    Again though, it doesnt really matter. Millions of men are fine. Its an outdated practice that doesnt need to be performed anymore. But its not a "human rights violation".
    slap said:
    it's not useless bro. plus there are a lot people who end up circumcised and it fucks with their sex life, which I get you don't care about, but it's important for a lot of people and those who are circumcised have reported that it make sex kind hurt for them. Plus the main reason it's such a huge thing in the US is because John Kellog, who was a huge in the 7th day adventist church, said that it would stop boys from masturbating or engaging in premarital sex. it's a stupid thing to do and there's plenty of arguments against it. 
    You talk about it like the vast majority of men arent circumcised. Enough are to where biology books just depict dicks without foreskin. Millions of men are perfectly fine. It isnt a big deal. 
    edited October 2016
    not fine. when a circumcised male gets horny his body produces histamines that are directed to the penis foreskin mucus membrain [proly for lubrication ] this histamine has no where to go but circulate back into the body making ots way to nostril mucus membrains and chest membrains causing congestion thats why horny boys are always hawking lugies

ure a fukkin dumbass

[-(

blue turbins

Like I literally know one kid who isnt circumvised. And we made fun of him for it in high school =))
    stigma created by society

[-(

blue turbins

Like I literally know one kid who isnt circumvised. And we made fun of him for it in high school =))
    killselvez

[-(

blue turbins

slap said:
    You talk about it like the vast majority of men arent circumcised. Enough are to where biology books just depict dicks without foreskin. Millions of men are perfectly fine. It isnt a big deal. 
    yeah the fact that it's so normal isn't tight dingus
    Probably because most people dont actually give a shit
    MC woulda been happy if he was castrated and had his dikk cut off with a stub to piss from at birth... heed be a less confused person

[-(

blue turbins

My dick's about a stub anyways
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I only got circumcised because my dad got made fun of when he was a kid and he didn't want me to experience it. Given the choice, I'd go uncut. While circumcision has been on the decline for a fewe years now, my friend and his baby mama had decided to leave intact until the last minute when she freaked out and wanted the kid cut at the last minute. 

There's literally no benefits and only negatives to circumcision. You can't argue that MC. There isn't a single argument other than "well we have already done it so long to this point so w/e"
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Seriously, give me one possible pro to circumcision that doesn't involve dirty jews.p
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    It's easier to clean. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Im not saying TO do it, or that there are pros. Im saying it isnt the end of the world that men are circumcised, and that it isnt anything close to a human rights violation. 

Its not like its mandatory. 
    edited October 2016
    Harambe is cultural approptiation. Isnt that racist? =))

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/fsu-harambe-cultural-appropriation/
    yeah anybody who calls the harambe meme racist is probably secretly racist.