Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ask an Ape

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    wanna hAS a beerz then

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Pass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    ya i wouldnt wAnt you to be seen with a straight guy all your ghay buddys might trip

fhaghot

[-(

blue turbins

Don't go getting all butthurt now. I don't care if you were my best friend I would not spend time with a Steelers fan at that game. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'd rather watch on tv most times. The games are too fucking expensive
    Last games i went to was for free vs the Bills in 2014 and the Tebow 3:16 game. I paid like 50 bucks for a level 2 front row ticket because everyone assumed we were gonna get killed =))

that same playoff ticket goes for like 300 now
    dranyam said:
    Idk if I'm gonna go to any lions games this year. I like watching football on tv better. Plus I don't have to ride 2.5 hours home all pissed off. 
    pffft get a 7" digital tv take it to the fukkin game... gawd.... 

[-(

blue turbins

I stick with real big games because I love the energy of the crowd. Had that playoff game ended in a win with me being there watching on tv could not even do it justice with how crazy it would have been.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah I like going for the atmosphere but it's hard to see everything that's going on sometimes and you can't beat an HD picture. Plus it's crazy expensive. 

Thats the the only thing keeping me from heading to Vegas for a UFC. If I do it I gotta have a good seat. But they are fucking crazy expensive. At least with them they do have things you can rent so you can hear the commentary. 
    rexxx mayne ya betta check hoselvfz yooz gettin ghay old bitch

[-(

blue turbins

I would never spend money on a fight and run the risk of a knockout in the first few seconds. 
    dude i won a bundle on holyfield tyson... thson ate his ear i fell to the floor 5gzzzz

[-(

blue turbins

mrAPE said:
    I stick with real big games because I love the energy of the crowd. Had that playoff game ended in a win with me being there watching on tv could not even do it justice with how crazy it would have been.
    True that. The tebow game was probably the best sports experience i've seen. Random strangers were hugging each other, people jumping into the rows in front of them to dogpile/hug people, all the chicks were crying lol. And the place was LOUD
    That is how it was at the Bengals game until the fumble lol.
    What was it like when they fumbled? Did everyone just go silent or did it take a few minutes for everyone to realize what happened?
    LEGEND said:
    What was it like when they fumbled? Did everyone just go silent or did it take a few minutes for everyone to realize what happened?
    they took off their bengals jerseys and waved the terable towel jumping steelers bandwagon... persay as usual 

[-(

blue turbins

mrAPE said:
    I would never spend money on a fight and run the risk of a knockout in the first few seconds. 
    There are 13 fights on every card. I just want to go to experience the atmosphere. 
    mrAPE said:
    Yeah I think that that's what I'm gonna do in the future. That's the one thing you don't get at home all though we do freak out pretty big time. 
    LEGEND said:
    they took off their bengals jerseys and waved the terable towel jumping steelers bandwagon... persay as usual 
    What did you do when noodle armed Peyton Manning made the Steelers their bitch in the next round?