Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ask an Ape

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    TRUMP said:
    whyd you kill harambe
    He thought he was a hardass or some shit, I taught him though I may not be as strong all I have to do is hide behind a trigger. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What up dude? How ya been?
    Dime said:
    What up dude? How ya been?
    I have been good other than what was mentioned in an earlier answer. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited August 2016
    LOOT said:
    Dicks out. 
    I am not sure what kind of cryptic message you have going on here but I can only assume you have come out of the closet?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dicks out for harambe 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey Magilla
    Hope you and the family are doing well 
    Gnomez said:
    Hey Magilla
    Hope you and the family are doing well 
    We are, its been a fun summer. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    How did you feel when the Bungles collapsed in their playoff game last year?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    LEGEND said:
    his asshole gaped

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I missed you my sweet, sweet ape.
    inb4lists
    edited August 2016
    LEGEND said:
    I was there for it. It was pretty crushing to go from that amazing feeling of holy shit we are going to win this game after the interception to complete disbelief when everything went to shit. The one good thing about the game was the Steelers fans that were there left after the interception so we didn't have to deal with their shit. 

I was amazed by the amount of backlash the Bengals recieved though being called a dirty team and shitty fans. I'll start with the bottle throwing. Maybe Ten things got thrown and one stupid drunk came close enough to hitting Ben. It was made out to be way more than it actually was being there. The other part that bothered me is through history the Steelers have been known to be dirty and also a very tough team, they come in and try and smack people around. They have destroyed our players even with career ending hits in the past. The Bengals play them at their same game and all of a sudden the Bengals are a dirty franchise? please that was just stupid to hear non stop. It was also nice to read an article recently from someone not involved with either team that is a profession writer pretty much echoing want we as fans have been saying about them. 

I am ready for this year though and look forward to those games. Hopefully they don't cost either team any players.

TLDR: it blew.

... said:
    I missed you my sweet, sweet ape.
    I'm not sure who you are but I am also not sure that I care. 
    dranyam said:
    Yeah it's FF so you def don't care 
    Jealousy is an ugly color. 
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ill be in cinnci steelers vs bengals if u wanna throw down

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

kys cabron 
    inb4lists
    ill be in cinnci steelers vs bengals if u wanna throw down
    I'll take this as a question. The answer is no, I try not to pick on the mentally handicapped.