Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pokemon Go Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Currently runnin 2 gyms. Now I know for every level the gym has, it can hold one more additional Pokemon for a total of six, but I thought you could put 6 of your own. Went to the one closest to my crib and stole it from Mystic and got it up to Level 4 solo, but you can only put 1 of your own at any given gym, the other 5 need to be from other trainers. That's where I fucked up cause I put in my 782 Hypno wit plans to put my 1329 Vaporeon as the final one. So yea unless red squad hits it early in the AM and levels it up and adds more defenders he's gonna be gone real soon lmao. But I got my 1019 Snorlax at a level 5 Valor gym and he's the second lowest Pokemon there wit a total of 5 lmao. Everybody but the first is 1000+ and him alone is hard as fuck to beat so he prolly gonna be posted there for a while.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    I'd imagine people are going to start hitting level 40 soon.  I suspect that as more people hit the level cap the game will die down a bit. 
    LiveFree you live in Boston right? Or around there?
    Fuck this app is whack 
    Now got the strongest Pokemon at the strongest local gym. This squad is stacked I ain't gettin him back for a while lmao.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    It absolutely sucks not having anything ~1000 >
    I am absolutely worthless at gyms. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Iv got a couple right about at 1000 but most shit here is 1200+
    My strongest is around 900. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD NEAR ME.
    Hatched another 2 egg... Caterpie. 
    Yeah I haven't been finding shit.drowsies and pidgets. 
    My buddy found this

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Most gyms around here have 1000+, 1300+. I have no chance. No chance in hell
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    New Hampshire, Boston is about an hour away. Why?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    New Hampshire, Boston is about an hour away. Why?
    There's a Google Maps app called Gotta Catch Em All that is apparently dead on accurate as a tracker for Pokemon but it's only available for Boston rn so I was curious if you've heard about it or used it yet.
    This was posted on GameFaqs. 5 million XP to get from 39 to 40. Jesus fuckin Christ.

"A gamecracker craked the game, a dutch gaming news source put the foundings on a list. It's a pretty legit source, so it's probably true, these were the findings:

- The Trainer Level Cap is 40.
    - Egg's cap at Level 20, so if you get an Egg at Level 37 it'll still hatch at the same quality as if you were level 20.
    - Wild Pokemon cap at Level 30, meaning after Level 30 everyone will find the same max CP Pokemon and it'll be a matter of spending the candy and stardust to upgrade them to your level's cap based on their CP arc.
    - There is an achievement/badge rank above gold.
    - Curveballs and Accurate Throws (Nice, Great, Etc) have been confirmed as helping with the capture chance of a Pokeball throw.
    - There may be future Incubators that reduce the amount of kilometers needed before they hatch. (There is an incubator called "distance" in the code)
    - Moves have an Accuracy and a Critical Hit Rate.
    - Each unique Pokemon has it's own Capture and Flee rate.
    - Move Damage may go up with Trainer Level.
    - Pokemon do become harder to catch as you level up.
    - Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno are Legendary.
    - Mew is Mythic.
    - Farfetch'd is out there... somewhere. As is Ditto.
    - The Charge Meter is filled 0.5 for each 1 HP of damage dealt. This means a super effective move that does more damage will charge the special attack faster - that is actually really important to know.
    - To level from 39 to 40 takes FIVE MILLION EXPERIENCE, and going from 1 to 40 takes Twenty Million. On my best day I can get about one hundred thousand exp, maybe 125k. So that's like 3-4 months to go from 39 to 40. Won't be seeing that any time soon! lol
    - Pokemon have a base Attack, Defense and Stamina (HP) - thus they do not have a Attack and Special Attack stat like in the 3DS games.
    - Dragonite has the strongest base attack for non-legends, at 250.
    - MewTwo has a base attack of 284.
    - Moltres has the highest base attack of the three legendary birds.
    - Articuno has the highest base defense of the three.
    - Zapdos is almost as high as Moltres in base attack but is likely lower due to Type Advantage.
    - Pokemon have an evolution modifier AND a HP modifier when they evolve both CP and HP go up a set multiplier.
    - Defending Pokemon at a Gym attack every 1.5 seconds.
    - The Master Ball is in the game, no clue where it is found.
    - The Legendary Pokemon do have a spawn rate - BUT - they have no capture rate, could this mean they require a Master Ball?
    - STAB is present in the game, giving a 25% Bonus to an attack move. STAB stands for "Same Type Attack Bonus" and means if a Grass Pokemon uses a Grass move it will hit harder than if a Ground Pokemon used the same Grass move. This is a big deal confirmation."
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ah yeah, I gotcha. I did see that on the Pokemon Go reddit.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    cnn did a poll on Pokemon Go players on their sexuality turns out 99% were ghay with 1% unsure

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Iv talked to more hot girls about Pokemon in the last week than you have talked to in your life. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    lezboz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)