Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2016 Concert Recap Thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    You're that drunk dude at every show when somebody says that it's an intense crowd, responds "IT AIN'T A FUCKIN HATEBREED SHOW WAIT TILL YA SEE ONE OF DOSE"
    and your the tall ass faggot standing in the front everyone wants to die. 

Stay jealous. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Wtf is auto correct even for 
    Not sure why you lol'd meshuggah 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    tbh Btbam is really fucking good live. when I saw them in 2014 I enjoyed their set, even with that new bullshit they were playing. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    LOOT said:
    Not sure why you lol'd meshuggah 
    because you're just spitballing bands you like live to try and make a point that I'm not arguing with. In my post I said they're one of the best live bands around. Not the best, one of. And I think they are. You think you can troll me with seeing tool live when I don't give that many shits about seeing them since maynard has sounded like shit live since 2009.

RIFF_LORD said:
    tbh Btbam is really fucking good live. when I saw them in 2014 I enjoyed their set, even with that new bullshit they were playing. 
    I've never really asked but what is it about the last couple albums you had issues with? Is it musical coherency?
    It's just too like "hey bro we're prog we can do whatever". Even now I can't really be listening to anything post Alaska. I got love for Colors but I haven't listened to it in years
    To each their own.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited April 2016
    You think you can troll me with seeing tool live when I don't give that many shits about seeing them since maynard has sounded like shit live since 2009.
    What? he sounds fantastic. Honestly he sounds better now than he did in 2007 when I saw him but that was mostly because his mic is low. Maynard has never sounded like shit any of the times I saw them. There are very very few bands that put on an atmosphere like tool. BTBAM may hit their notes correctly  but With you being a tool fan I can guarantee you that you would leave a tool show with a completely different high that you have probably ever experienced at a show. 
    I don't doubt it
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2016
    1)Nile w/ From The Embrace
    2)Billy Joel
    3)Raising Cadence w/ Felicity, Darko Grey and Hadley's Hope
    4)Obituary w/ Corrosion Of Conformity, Trouble, Atheist, Malevolent Creation, Broken Hope, Deicide, Madball and Generichrist
    5)Fleshgod Apocalypse w/ Carach Angren, Abigail Williams, Sons Of Ragnar and Wirethrone
    6)Reapermanser w/ Nutcheck, Kunt Knuckles, Gullwing, Blood Bath And Beyond
    7)At The Gates w/ Harm's Way and Atlas
    8) Mutemath w/ Nothing But Thieves
    9)Bullet For My Valentine w/ While She Sleeps
    10)Dismemberment w/ Hellwitch, Wirethrone, Regurgitated Pus, Hell's Fauna, Grave Ascension
    11)Coheed And Cambria w/ Glassjaw, I The Mighty and Silver Snakes
    12)Underoath 
    13)Cannibal Corpse w/ Obituary, Cryptopsy and Abysmal Dawn
    14)Abbath w/ High On Fire, Skeletonwitch and Tribulation
    15)Less Than Jake w/ Real Friends, Wage War 
    16)Intronaut w/ North, Alpha Decay and Aionios 
    17)Earth, Wind & Fire w/ Chicago
    18)Man Overboard w/ Microwave, Handguns, Gin War and Watermedown
    19)Skindred w/ Drowning Pool, Trapt, Soil, Shaman's Harvest and Soulswitch
    20)311 w/ Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Halestorm, Trivium, Dirty Heads, Escape the Fate, Lacey Sturm, Red Sun Rising, From Ashes To New, Fit For Rivals, Traverser, Cilver, Dorothy and New Year's Day
    21)Basement w/ Turnstile and Defeater

Post edited by ... on
    inb4lists
    That's terrible
    $_$ 
    inb4lists
    I was kinda surprised that Trivium played a lot of old shit, though
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Does anybody listen to their new shit?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Kinda shows where their career is at playing in the middle of that dumpster
    Granted, they're from Orlando.
    inb4lists
    I enjoyed Chevelle, 311, Fit For Rivals, Dorothy, and Lacey Sturm. The singer from Cilver is drop dead gorgeous, but her band sucks. 

I don't know what it was with Fit For Rivals, I don't really like the music itself, but i think their singer has an incredible voice, especially for being so young. She was really cool to interview as well. 

And I know I'll get shit for it here, but the high point of the day was seeing and meeting Lacey Sturm. I genuinely wish that more Christians acted and perceived things the way she does. One of the most overall nicest people you'd ever meet. 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Chevelle is dope live