Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Which forumer are you most happy is gone?

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    George
    We lost a lot of cool peeps from the move from Mayhem to MU too
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Erik
    Why wasnt Ed added to this list? Is that because he's catz now?
    Precisely
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Erik
    SUH said:
    We lost a lot of cool peeps from the move from Mayhem to MU too
    Fuckin Tim
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca
    Gulch ruled strat was ok but his music was horrible for the most part and everyone sucked it's horrible dick..nicks pretty much a fag just like most og guys like Shane and Jeff .. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca
    Skulls never said a bad thing about no one. He's always cool in my book wizard apprentice or not
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2015
    Erik
    speaking of past forumers... what's the story behind Bianca's tit picture? I know there was some big drama about how it first was posted, however I never heard the full story.
    edited June 2015
    Erik
    SATAN said:
    Why wasnt Ed added to this list? Is that because he's catz now?
    Precisely
    I think it's pretty BS that mods here could abuse their power and log into peoples accounts. Tim should KY for that ability.

Edit - or was it just that Catz password was super easy to guess. If his password was in fact "password", I wouldnt have been surprised. I've seen his websites.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Bianca
    It was a stickam screenshot. I think Alex had it first? Sent it to someone and it ended up on here
    imageimage
    Erik
    It was a stickam screenshot. I think Alex had it first? Sent it to someone and it ended up on here
    wow... really? Alex screenshot her hits, forwarded it to someone else here (probably erik) and then she ended up dating him after that? =)) It was such a big deal to her, I'm surprised she was able to forgive.
    Erik
    Strat did have gay tastes, but he was pretty funny
    Bianca
    SUH said:
    speaking of past forumers... what's the story behind Bianca's tit picture? I know there was some big drama about how it first was posted, however I never heard the full story.
    She was "dating" this forumer Jamie for a while and she got topless on webcam and he screenshotted it. This was way back in the day. Turns out Jamie was around Erik's age aka way younger than Bianca so they broke up. Jamie posted the screenshot and Jeff saved it and when he came back to the forum he spammed it everywhere.
    That was taken from of OG forum when she was fuckin with Jamie? Damn. No wonder I thought Alex took it this entire time :))
    imageimage
    Erik
    SUH said:
    She was "dating" this forumer Jamie for a while and she got topless on webcam and he screenshotted it. This was way back in the day. Turns out Jamie was around Erik's age aka way younger than Bianca so they broke up. Jamie posted the screenshot and Jeff saved it and when he came back to the forum he spammed it everywhere.
    =)) that's funny. That's right- Jeff was perma-banned for that. I kept thinking it was prince that was banned from posting Bianca Tits, but I think Prince was banned for being creepy on Razor. Am I close?
    Erik
    SATAN said:
    Never saw that.
    How could you have missed it? It was regularly posted. I think Catz posted it a few times.... I think Ed did it once or twice...

I never really got why it was such a big deal for her. She had nice tits. everyone already saw them... So what does it matter?
    Bianca
    The picture was piss poor anyway. And her tits, not that great
    imageimage
    Erik
    The picture was piss poor anyway. And her tits, not that great
    I didn't say they were great... Just they were nice.

If you are suggesting that your tits and picture taking ability are superior, I am available for judging. my inboxing is waiting :!!
    edited June 2015
    Erik
    I saw the pic. I remember it now. Tits were hellabananashaped though