Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    ... said:
    The first relationship is supposed to be over you silly clown. On to the next one Chad.
    Getting the impression that it is over, and that he feels better by telling himself how much he negatively effected her. 
    I dont feel better. I legit feel bad. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    kys

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    ... said:
    The first relationship is supposed to be over you silly clown. On to the next one Chad.
    Getting the impression that it is over, and that he feels better by telling himself how much he negatively effected her. 
    I dont feel better. I legit feel bad. 
    Masochism. 
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

I need to see a shrink 
    You really do. There isn’t anything wrong about that either man. Think of it like when you were fat and hitting the gym; ain’t nothing funny about working on yourself and losing the weight. Well you also are carrying around a lot of mental weight; time to get this shit resolved man. Talk to someone and be honest. You need this 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Seeing a therapist is great help in and of itself if you find one you click with. I was on zoloft for awhile but I didn't like the side effects so now I just do the therapy side and smoke weed lol
    But the main thing is to find one you like. Don't be disheartened if your first try sort of fizzles, just keep looking.
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I hated the first one I talked too. Really clear he didn't really care and wanted to put me on pills. One I'm talking to now is a total sweetheart though. She's helped me alot. 
    Just bang your therapist 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    bang your therapist 

inb4lists
    Xeno said:
    Seeing a therapist is great help in and of itself if you find one you click with. I was on zoloft for awhile but I didn't like the side effects so now I just do the therapy side and smoke weed lol
    What turned you off about Zoloft?

My daughter has extreme anxiety (she got it from me but I kinda learned to cope with mine), and we suspect the anxiety and being a selfconsous teen might have caused her to develop an eating disorder. Anyways dr wants to put her on 25mg if Zoloft to help her manage the anxiety. I’m concerned about doing this cause she’s the person I love more than anything else in life. But also concerned doing nothing could be harmful too. Just cause I made it out of my teens without medicating doesn’t mean she would be as lucky 
    Xeno said:
    What turned you off about Zoloft?

My daughter has extreme anxiety (she got it from me but I kinda learned to cope with mine), and we suspect the anxiety and being a selfconsous teen might have caused her to develop an eating disorder. Anyways dr wants to put her on 25mg if Zoloft to help her manage the anxiety. I’m concerned about doing this cause she’s the person I love more than anything else in life. But also concerned doing nothing could be harmful too. Just cause I made it out of my teens without medicating doesn’t mean she would be as lucky 
    It made me constantly foggy and sapped my general energy level which is the opposite of what I was going for. Also definitely contributed to my weight gain.

It's incidental though, SSRI's are very helpful to a lot of people. Just has to do with my own brain chemistry. It's a lot of trial and error with psychiatric drugs.
    Also I made the energy level thing sounds more dramatic than it was for me. It was really only noticeable by me. I started on 100mg a day and when I ended I was on 50mg a day.

Also killed my sex drive 
    Thanks. Appreciate it, that was helpful \m/
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Smoke a fatty with your daughter
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    No specific story. Just the more we date, the closer we get, etc - the more I feel bad about/think about my ex. 

I just smashed the new girl, and afterwards while she was curled up into me on the couch, all I could think about was how my ex used to lay on me like that, and how shitty it was for me to dump her :/ 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?