Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited September 2018
    Had a talk with the gf. Basically she said she isnt read for sex still, but wants to keep blowing me and fooling around lol. 

Overall it'll be a while before we fuck though. So Dime, balls in your court. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Had a talk with the gf. Basically she said she isnt read for sex still, but wants to keep blowing me and fooling around lol. 

did she giggle at your micropenis?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Got kinda close today :/  
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Did she eat your ass? 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I got 5 on him losing his V card this weekend 

I give it a few more weeks. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    This gonna be MC this weekend 

inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Did you have a talk about your dick size? I’m not fucking with you, just wondering cause I know you said that was a big source of your insecurities in the past. The whole not wanting to be with non-virgins because she might compare you to past lovers and be disappointed. Did your worries there get resolved? 
    edited September 2018

Did you have a talk about your dick size? I’m not fucking with you, just wondering cause I know you said that was a big source of your insecurities in the past. The whole not wanting to be with non-virgins because she might compare you to past lovers and be disappointed. Did your worries there get resolved? 
    Yea, I told her about all my insecurities, and she told me hers. She said she likes my dick and I shouldnt be worried about it. She also claims she hasnt had a lot of sex, but she has had multiple partners, and has had enough to have a favorite position, which kind of bothers me. But she also said she only had sex with them because she felt obligated to, or because she was depressed and they were willing to fuck her, and claims Im the first person she actually wants to have sex with, though I dont really buy that. 
  • ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    On an unrelated note: how likely do you think pregnancy can occur if you cum a bit on a chicks underwear? 
    unlikely. you'd have to have super sperm
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Yea, I told her about all my insecurities, and she told me hers. She said she likes my dick and I shouldnt be worried about it. She also claims she hasnt had a lot of sex, but she has had multiple partners, and has had enough to have a favorite position, which kind of bothers me. But she also said she only had sex with them because she felt obligated to, or because she was depressed and they were willing to fuck her, and claims Im the first person she actually wants to have sex with, though I dont really buy that. 
    That’s good. So did that up your confidence? It should have 
    Yea... I fucked up... again... 
    Im gonna be paranoid until her next period.
    Im freaking out 
  • ABeautifulTragedyABeautifulTragedy Posts: 312 just the tip
    Im freaking out 
    stop freaking out. they are just fucking with you.