Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Its whatever 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Im not trolling. My depression skyrockets when I drink now for some reason. I completely skip happy drunk and go straight to depressed drunk now. Im still sad about thing sober, and I really wish my friends werent changing so much, especially since its always because girls are involved. Its amazing the things my friend goes out and does now that girls invite him that Ive asked him to do, and he always says no. But I'll just deal with it. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Eh this is the only thing I’ve really said about it any time recently 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    As many others have said and you haven’t listened because you’re so fucking think skilled about this. The reason you get like that is when you’re sober you’re fighting to hide and keep your feeling suppressed. When you get drunk it comes out. The real you is the version that when you’re drunk that wants to try and meet girls and develops new relationships. You’re keeping everything in and can’t hold it back once you start drinking. You’ll laugh this off and say something like “lol it’s whatever” but you’re going to end up doing major harm to your self at some point if you continue whether it’s mentally or physically. It’s not normal to try to force yourself to function the way you do when sober. 
    I just need to learn to control myself when I drink. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Deflection.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    As many others have said and you haven’t listened because you’re so fucking think skilled about this. The reason you get like that is when you’re sober you’re fighting to hide and keep your feeling suppressed. When you get drunk it comes out. The real you is the version that when you’re drunk that wants to try and meet girls and develops new relationships. You’re keeping everything in and can’t hold it back once you start drinking. You’ll laugh this off and say something like “lol it’s whatever” but you’re going to end up doing major harm to your self at some point if you continue whether it’s mentally or physically. It’s not normal to try to force yourself to function the way you do when sober. 
    I just need to learn to control myself when I drink. 
    If that's what you've gotten out of this, then you won't.
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah...or quit drinking till you are happy in life.

Drinking isn’t gonna make you happy, and you cant magically control yourself under the influence. They way you act when drunk is a direct correlation to how you feel ablut life, with less inhibition to hold yourself back from those feelings. 

What you need to do is see a psychiatrist if you can. I dont mean that in a negative way either. I think we all should if you have the ability.

if you cant be happy for your friends success..how are you ever gonna be happy with your own when you achieve it.  Your bot a bad person dude. You just need help. The good news is you arent in the minority when it comes to that. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    What you need to do more than anything is force yourself to step outside of your comfort zone and do things you normally wouldn’t do. Develop some personal growth. 
    edited April 2018
    Fuck all that. You know what stepping out of my comfort zone does? Leads to failure. Which fuels my depression further. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Happy 4/20 everyone

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    its always because girls are involved. Its amazing the things my friend goes out and does now that girls invite him that Ive asked him to do, and he always says no. But I'll just deal with it. 
     Duh. That's how it is. I've never danced in my fucking life. Then this chick asked me to when we were at a bar and she was hot so I wasn't gonna say no. I felt stupid and I'm sure I looked stupid and tbh I was terrified of dancing in front of everyone. I'm too fat and uncoordinated for that shit. But I went up there, she taught me a little something and now I'll hit the dance floor every time I go out to a bar that has one and  I'll always ask a chick (yes, even if I get rejected) because I stepped out of my comfort zone and now personally actually have fun dancing. I never thought i would have fun dancing. Try new shit, dude. Who the fuck cares. And no shit your buddy is gonna be more inclined to do things with a chick over you. Unless you start putting out or he acknowledges your homo sexual agenda, the man is trying to get some ass. 
    Hes not even trying to fuck these girls. Hes just more inclinded to try new things with them, or even just go out and do something. Pisses me off. 
    I tried new shit and tried getting out of my comfort zone earlier this year. All it did was make me more depressed and make me give up on what little hope I had left for this all to work out. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Uggh don't make me quote Wayne Gretzky.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Wayne Greyzky is a fag 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Girls are fucked up 

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    And apparently guys are gullible enough to think that's real. 
    inb4lists