Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    She's gonna have a hard time cutting through bone with those skinny little arms.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I miss my old friends before they started hanging out with girls  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited April 2018
    Im drunk and sad. I miss the old days when I wasnt so depressed. All my friends talk about now are girls and dating, and hanging out with girls. I miss when it was just us dudes. My one friend has really changed lately and I dont like it. 
    Too bad. Life goes on. You have to grow up sometime dude.

Don't waste anther 5 years in denial.
    I think Im just gonna end up losing some friends long term. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Im drunk and sad. I miss the old days when I wasnt so depressed. All my friends talk about now are girls and dating, and hanging out with girls. I miss when it was just us dudes. My one friend has really changed lately and I dont like it. 
    u just stood there screamin
    fearin no one would listen to u

sound of ure own voice must sooth u

u ure smothered in tragedy

one mans fun is another mans hell

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

You absolutely will. It's the fucking way she goes.

Their priorities will change. Hanging with the boys is fun and all, but people want more intimate companionship than that. They want to find someone to build a life with.

It won't be you.

It's harsh, but it's true.
    Also, if you continue to be an ass about women when your friends are with their chicks, you wont be seeing that friend as much anymore either. If she doesn't like you the friendship is doomed. If she likes you, you're golden.

Maybe she even has some friends.
    edited April 2018
    I hate this. Im not ready to be alone. But I already feel thats whats coming. I miss my friends. I really wanna go back to how we all used to be. 
    https://youtu.be/t0L0Yh9M8EI

This song is a mother fucker.
    Also, if you continue to be an ass about women when your friends are with their chicks, you wont be seeing that friend as much anymore either. If she doesn't like you the friendship is doomed. If she likes you, you're golden.

Maybe she even has some friends.
    Its funny the one the relationship is ok hanging out with me, brings her with sometimes, and its ok. Its the other one who is single but trying to find a girl that Im losing the most. 

I guess I have to get used to it. I just hate this feeling like we're drifting. 
    I just know someday all my friends will be off in relationships living second lives away from the crew, and I'll be stuck alone, and it really sucks. 
    Fuck them. Im no longer going to concern myself with it. If they want to abandon friendships for stupid women, go for it. In the end its their loss. I'll still be here when they need me. 
    Choices 

>cry about other people's happiness
    >quit being a cunt and go find yours 

You got it twisted.  You keep thinking secondary shit is supposed to be your primary shit. Friends, music, shows, and games are supposed to enhance your life, not be your life.
    It's not their loss. It's yours. They are moving on the the next chapter of their life. Your are repressed, angry, bitter, and don't seem to adapt to change very well. You refuse to level up. You want to hang out with the boys, watch TV, play video games, and stay up late watching scary movies. 

You can't stay 12 forever dude.

You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today 
    And then one day you find ten years have got behind you  
    No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    get a cat

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2018
    Fuck them. Im no longer going to concern myself with it. If they want to abandon friendships for stupid women, go for it. In the end its their loss. I'll still be here when they need me. 
     Bro this post sums up your biggest problem. Instead of being happy for their success or encouraging them to go out and live life, you're writing them off, over something that hasn't even really happened yet, for not wanting to stay bitter and angry at the world. Ffs man, if you didn't wallow in misery whenever something bad happened and tried to make a positive change, you'd be golden. Even of you don't like their girlfriends, fake it for their happiness. I hated my best friends first couple girlfriends but I was pleasant with them. Me and his current gf text each other and bullshit about video games from time to time lol it is no where near a big deal as you make it out to be. Be happy for them and in turn you'll find a path to be happy instead of being an angsty hater all the fucking time.
    Lol  
    It's not even funny at this point.