Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My friend took a look at my dating app profiles and said Im not basic enough and thats why Im not getting matches. So Im deleting this shit because I refuse to stoop to basic level just for some vagina. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I thought it was solid. He said I need like gay snapchat filter pics and shit, and to be silly and ambiguous. Fuck that noise. 

edited February 2018
    It doesnt help the girls Im physically attracted to are always:
    "Pansexual, they/them pronoun, angry feminist, polyamorous, in an open relationship, autist, mother of 2 toddlers" 
    Your profile bio is awful...
    More like Im awful  
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    My idea is defined better. 
    Well I deleted it 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I have a vcr

if you want to party at acen im your guy

this is 2018 bruh. That comes of a little rapey. Just say you like heavy meta and beer. 
    I already deleted it. Its over. Im done with Tinder. Moving on. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude ure impossible, u need professional help dude

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Im an ugly and pathetic nerd who enjoys doing shit nobody else does. Cant help it. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2018
    Yes I'd imagine it would be hard to come across nerds every year at Anime Central
    Post edited by Dime on
    And yet I havent been able to secure one 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Playing video games and watching cartoons isn’t what’s weird. It’s being extremist about everything that prolly turns sluts off. I don’t even give a fuck about half of your interests. Finding even one girl that gives a shit about VHS on friggen Tinder is a joke. I totally think you made the right decision there. It would be a waste of your time. Rex is right. To function on Tinder, you pretty much have to be like “My name is Buck, and I’m here to fuck!”. If you don’t have that in you, it’s logical to move on. It’s gonna be tough for you to engage women that are of similar obscurity unless you do something with your music. If you’re not pretty, you gotta be talented. The next best thing to finding someone who shares your interest is having someone who cares enough to learn about them. I love meeting people that’s interests are just left of center to mine. I end up finding out about all kinds of new stuff. I know deep down inside, you’re way more interested in having a companion than just some thot. Tinder aint about that
    Yes we've established Im a loser, thanks Jobe. 
    Playing video games and watching cartoons isn’t what’s weird. It’s being extremist about everything that prolly turns sluts off. I don’t even give a fuck about half of your interests. Finding even one girl that gives a shit about VHS on friggen Tinder is a joke. I totally think you made the right decision there. It would be a waste of your time. Rex is right. To function on Tinder, you pretty much have to be like “My name is Buck, and I’m here to fuck!”. If you don’t have that in you, it’s logical to move on. It’s gonna be tough for you to engage women that are of similar obscurity unless you do something with your music. If you’re not pretty, you gotta be talented. The next best thing to finding someone who shares your interest is having someone who cares enough to learn about them. I love meeting people that’s interests are just left of center to mine. I end up finding out about all kinds of new stuff. I know deep down inside, you’re way more interested in having a companion than just some thot. Tinder aint about that
    Im donzo. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yes we've established Im a loser, thanks Jobe. 

You're not a loser, you just have no game.
    At all. 
    None.
    Good news is that it can be learned.

Think about it. Why would chicks care about your VCR? Seriously. Owning one isn't a problem. But that's what your advertising and then you're mad you don't get a response? That's not a dating profile, it's a rummage sale list. Just say you love music and movies without being a pretentious cunt about what format it is on. 
    "I'm over 6 feet tall" couldn't sound any more autistic. Just list your fucking height and communicate like a normie instead of a serial killer.

"6 long hair rocker type, loves music, movies, comics, gaming and more. Hit me up if you love going to live shows, cons, and movie nights"
    Pass the god damn butter.