Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    So that's why everyone you've gotten with has been ghostly pale :-? 
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When my friend brought up George to Dime when we met at Sabbath =)) =)
     Fuck =)) quote of the night "Everyone was just kinda douche and I especially hated that one faggot named Hoods I wanted to punch him in the fucking face."
    ... said:
    You dont have many friends do you FF?
    I have a ton of "acquaintances, I only keep like 12-15 people I'd call legitamate friends. 

Dime said:
    ... said:
    Yeah, that sounds like a blast. 
    You're one of those guys that just plays on your phone while you're out with friends, aren't you?
    Nah, I actually hate it when people do that. I mean ill check texts if I get one, but yeah. I just don't enjoy things most people consider fun. Bars, night clubs etc aren't fun for me because I generally hate the music, and I generally dislike dealing with drunk people I don't know. I meet most of my people in the music stuff I do. And it's nothing even against Todd personally cause don't *really* know him. But I can tell you that sitting around with people I don't know/hardly know while they drink/smoke doesn't sound fun, even if they're generally good people. You can ask Satan or Arlo, I'm more just laid back and quiet-ish. Not cause I feel awkward or uncomfortable, I'm just not a loud person. If I happened to run into anyone at a show while I'm on tour, of at least say what's up (assuming they even wanted to). But I couldn't envision actually hanging out with half of this board outside a show. 
     Huh. Wasn't trying to judge on it my man. I'm just the type of person who has a blast just sitting around for hours and bullshitting with people. You learn alot. Honestly, Rex, Todd, UP and Jobe were all such cool dudes it felt like a hangout session with a show in the middle lol but like I said you learn alot. For example, I thought UP was gonna wave a Confederate flag and try to run me out of town on sight, but turns out he was just  extremely high and on shrooms. Sure I do drink so it's not the same since you don't drink or smoke I guess but if it helps I was broke as shit so Todd bought my beer lol I just have fun shooting the shit, man. Pretty sure I talked everyone's ear off about pointless bullshit at some point. I harassed Jobe with Maiden talk for like half an hour. \m/ I've never had trouble adapting and talking to people though. 
    MC is always fun to hang with. Jay was cool when I met him, though briefly. I really dig meeting people from here. I'd be down to meet anyone here. Even Gary, just because I feel like interaction with a brown person IRL might make him extremely awkward. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I bet you'd take credit for pushing Rosa Parks to take a stand if you were around at the time. 
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    >hit up the best of page
    >scroll down to the rape jokes
    >start counting 
    >prove me wrong 

Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Gary don't hang here anymore. Pretty sure we chased him away going hard with the rape jokes.

I'm claiming credit for this one too lol.
    I was on vacation back...You chase nobody away
    Looks like I missed nothing.....
    Boring!
    >hit up the best of page
    >scroll down to the rape jokes
    >start counting 
    >prove me wrong 

Just proved wrong

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i dont blame ff not wanting to meet up at a sausagefest

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ... said:
    I mentioned some of it to Arlo. But the basic gist of it was STM actually were offered a support slot for like 5 shows w/ Hatebreed on the east coast, but the band imploded cause George basically stole all the money they had made over their couple years, and relapsed (again) while also fucking around on his wife (again) with prostitutes. Now he's living near Ft Lauderdale living off his family. 
    That shits funny. Anyone fb stalk his ex to see if she aired their dirty laundry? 
    dude ureah fhag

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited January 2018
    ... said:
    I mentioned some of it to Arlo. But the basic gist of it was STM actually were offered a support slot for like 5 shows w/ Hatebreed on the east coast, but the band imploded cause George basically stole all the money they had made over their couple years, and relapsed (again) while also fucking around on his wife (again) with prostitutes. Now he's living near Ft Lauderdale living off his family. 
    That shits funny. Anyone fb stalk his ex to see if she aired their dirty laundry? 

Didn't need to. She came here and destroyed a mother fucker. Called him out for his bullshit, posted a titty shot and bounced. Where the fuck where you?
    Couldn't see her face, so we didn't think it was really her, but George got pretty pissed, so it may have been real.

Nice rack regardless.
    pix please of said b00bz

[-(

blue turbins

I didn't save it. It's posted here somewhere though.