Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    You dont have many friends do you FF?
    I have a ton of "acquaintances, I only keep like 12-15 people I'd call legitamate friends. 

Dime said:
    ... said:
    Yeah, that sounds like a blast. 
    You're one of those guys that just plays on your phone while you're out with friends, aren't you?
    Nah, I actually hate it when people do that. I mean ill check texts if I get one, but yeah. I just don't enjoy things most people consider fun. Bars, night clubs etc aren't fun for me because I generally hate the music, and I generally dislike dealing with drunk people I don't know. I meet most of my people in the music stuff I do. And it's nothing even against Todd personally cause don't *really* know him. But I can tell you that sitting around with people I don't know/hardly know while they drink/smoke doesn't sound fun, even if they're generally good people. You can ask Satan or Arlo, I'm more just laid back and quiet-ish. Not cause I feel awkward or uncomfortable, I'm just not a loud person. If I happened to run into anyone at a show while I'm on tour, of at least say what's up (assuming they even wanted to). But I couldn't envision actually hanging out with half of this board outside a show. 
    inb4lists
    edited January 2018
    SON said:
    ... said:
    Yeah, that sounds like a blast. 
    Ok mr I don't need drugs or alcohol to make things fun 
    I grew up in Polk County, which if you looked it up you'd probably find it mentioned some Where that its one of the meth/heroin capitals of the country. I've lived most of my life around drugs and alcohol, and I've seen it destroy people I actually gave a shit about. Its why I don't talk to my youngest brother or one of my older sisters. And yes, I fully understand that that shit is isn't the same as smoking weed or getting drunk on occasion, but I just have no interest in anything. I used to drink a little on occasion but I kinda went over two new year's ago and I don't care to do it again. Jut not my thing. I think everyone has their own perception if what fun is, so ill just say to each their own. 
    inb4lists
    Youre going to ROTR right? Im down to meet up, shoot the shit, and take a pic my dude.

But i mean if you don't want to thats fine lol. Im not gonna pressure anyone into hanging out with me. 

Iv been an asshole to you at times over the years. Some of it deserved (ff Rule), some of it probably not. Either way i hope you haven't taken too much of it serious. The only person i have found a genuine dislike for on here is gary. You're cool in my book. 

I also probably wouldn't be interested in meeting George, but thats cause i don't think hes very trustworthy in the first place. 

I've met everyone from Sicker Than Most (they're in a band called Departed) minus George, and if half of what they said is true then George can burn in hell lol. 

Ill say what's up at ROTR to whoever. I will be running around from stage to stage basically all day. 
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    SON said:
    I was fubar and just barely remember this place to be honest lmao. Fuck I still forget you dropped your mug unless its mentioned =))
    How the fuck did i let this Lim Jahey drunk ass beat me in Mortal Kombat smh
    Fuck  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dude, i wanna hear about george/hoodz i havent heard yet, please indulge

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    wtf
    I love winning with women
    Cocaine is  helluva drug
    inb4lists
    Hatebreed just leaves their money lieing around?

[-(

blue turbins

theyre shud be a coma after hatebrees then idiot

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    ... said:
    I mentioned some of it to Arlo. But the basic gist of it was STM actually were offered a support slot for like 5 shows w/ Hatebreed on the east coast, but the band imploded cause George basically stole all the money they had made over their couple years, and relapsed (again) while also fucking around on his wife (again) with prostitutes. Now he's living near Ft Lauderdale living off his family. 
    this is basically exactly what i thought would happen lol. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Amazing. My heart is happy. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You guys seemed to enjoy him when he was around
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    He's been a fucking faggot since the mom incident. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don’t know what you’re talking about 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!