Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The McFuck Approach

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe it's your depressive, negative attitude. Just sayin'
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,713 spicy boy
    Thats part of it too. But girls mainly wanting sex is def part of it as well. I'm too much the "brother figure". True realizations. 

0 Though. This is all observational at this point. It doesn't apply or bother me. I just thinks its interesting and warranted mentioning. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    But you don't want sex nor do you have any desire to kiss someone or anything. Believe it or not people pick up on these things. So if they're even considering any of those things..they aren't going to pursue you for it
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    MetalCrusades said:
    i just thinks its interesting and warranted mentioning. 
    I promise you. Its not.
    But you don't want sex nor do you have any desire to kiss someone or anything. Believe it or not people pick up on these things. So if they're even considering any of those things..they aren't going to pursue you for it
    Again, I don't give a shit. You proved my point btw with that statement. I just thought it was interesting. People are so fickle and hypocritical. Just thought it was interesting. 

SUH said:
    MetalCrusades said:
    i just thinks its interesting and warranted mentioning. 
    I promise you. Its not.
    Ok. 
    Some chicks want to hook up, others just want to drink and have fun, others want some random to tell their bs to, then there's the ones looking for someone to be with. But you're not really any of those things. It's not very interesting but I'm sure you just wanted someone to come in and say "yeah, all chicks are sluts and just want emotionless sex"
    imageimage
    lol I don't give a shit what you all think. I know I'm the only one here that thinks like I do. You're all lying to yourselves. 

Someone told me recently that if people had more sex with one person, as opposed to a lot of sex with random people: then people would be much more happy, relationships would be much healthier, and people would actually fucking connect and care about eachother. It makes sense when you think about it. 

But people would rather not put in the effort. People would rather just waste their time and devalue things.

Whatever then. Do that if thats what you want to do. But I dont want to do that. And in a culture that obsesses over sex, and devalues relationship - I've chosen the opposite extreme. 
    edited March 2015
    I also think its really funny how offended girls get when you slam sex. Like guys will think you're weird, or a fag, or make fun of you. But girls actually get offended. Like you've suddenly taken away their power.
    Just because people go have one night stands, have a random hookup with a friend for whatever reason, etc doesn't mean they literally cannot have an emotional connection with someone that they have lots of sex with. Wtf is that logic? I'm not offended..I just think you got issues and have a hard time understanding your twisted logic
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What the fuck is wrong with you? :)
    monicaa said:
    What the fuck is wrong with you? :)
    I think too much about life, value, and purpose and thus this happens. 

SUH said:
    SUH said:
    Inb420morepages
    nah thats it
    Kill yourself
    I didn't bump this. 
    Back to the story at hand though
    Ayo FF :!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    Thats part of it too. But girls mainly wanting sex is def part of it as well. I'm too much the "brother figure". True realizations. 

nah its because 

pussy

pedestal 

I don't put pussy on a pedestal. I put people on a pedestal. I actually care about the people in my life. Their interests, their hobbies, their lives, what is going on with them, their emotions, their thoughts - every detail. Once you show that level of interest, people get turned off. Because once again, the person who shows the least amount of interest has all the power in modern relationships (I also get this from actual people studying human behavior. This is an accepted thought amongst people my age. Not something I am pulling out of my ass)

When I date someone, I am NOT looking for a few months of fun. I am not looking for a time waster, or just something to do. When I date someone I am looking to develop a deep relationship built for marriage because I see potential in them. Just dating for fun is a waste of time, money, energy, and emotion. And people aren't willing to put in the effort to make relationships work, because the majority of people are just looking for something fun to do. Relationships aren't all fun. 

And that turns people off. Once they learn that you're for real, and are not just playing around you instantly go from dateable to a good friend. Its ironic and sad, but the majority of people don't actually like when you care. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't put pussy on a pedestal. I put people on a pedestal. I actually care about the people in my life. Their interests, their hobbies, their lives, what is going on with them, their emotions, their thoughts - every detail. Once you show that level of interest, people get turned off. Because once again, the person who shows the least amount of interest has all the power in modern relationships (I also get this from actual people studying human behavior. This is an accepted thought amongst people my age. Not something I am pulling out of my ass)

When I date someone, I am NOT looking for a few months of fun. I am not looking for a time waster, or just something to do. When I date someone I am looking to develop a deep relationship built for marriage because I see potential in them. Just dating for fun is a waste of time, money, energy, and emotion. And people aren't willing to put in the effort to make relationships work, because the majority of people are just looking for something fun to do. Relationships aren't all fun. 

And that turns people off. Once they learn that you're for real, and are not just playing around you instantly go from dateable to a good friend. Its ironic and sad, but the majority of people don't actually like when you care. 
    See, I honestly agreed with you until this. Like this is some whack shit dude. Some people don't go into relationships thinking "Fuck, its been a month now better lock this one down." Its all part of life, to go out with different people and eventually find someone. Sometimes shit just doesn't work out that way. That doesn't mean it was a waste of time. That just means it wasn't meant to be. You gain experience at least. I agree, society has been a bit warped. I'm not saying everyone should just go out and one night stand and all of that. But sometimes people just aren't looking for something meaningful and lengthy. Sometimes both dudes and chicks just want a hook up or need a release. If you're still holding out hope that you only want to go on ONE date in your entire life and that one date has to end in marriage, I'm sorry to say you're probably going to end up alone. 
    edited March 2015
    Then I am ready to be alone, because I am not looking to waste my time on something that won't work or waste it on a "fun night out".

Again, you're thought process is the problem. Why wouldn't you want to find the right person right away? Why wouldn't you try to make things work? Why would you want to waste your time with games and heartbreak? Its irrational. 
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But you have no way of knowing if it won't work if you don't try. And what the fuck do you even know about my thought process? Its not fucking irrational. The only way you could find out is by experience. Jesus Christ, if you know the way to find your soul mate by just looking at the bitch, please let me know. 
    edited March 2015
    The point is. You befriend someone. Get to know them, well. Decide if they're worth dating - and by dating I mean spending a lot of time with them, life with them, marrying them. THEN you ask them out - BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEM, AND ALREADY SEE POTENTIAL IN THEM

You don't date to see if a girl has potential, or to have a good time - you date because you already want to love that person. 

That's my viewpoint. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    God damn go fuck yourself dude. You're completly irrational expecting the next person you date to be perfect for you. Guess what dumb ass, even the one for you isn't perfect. It takes time, effort, and yes even making mistakes to figure out what you want. Did you pick up a guitar for the first time and knew how to play it? Did you understand 2+2 the first time you did math? Shut the fuck up with that ignorant bullshit.