Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

A small request for the forum

13»

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    SATAN said:
    -Stop leaving the lights behind the action. It washed out some of the interiors really bad and silhouettes the actors

-It looks in places like you have a spotlight mounted on the camera. Kill that shit. It makes the entire video look like TMZ shot it. 

-That girl is such an over the top bad actress that you should just go ahead and have her break the 3rd wall and address the audience directly at some point

-The black dude shouldn't be apologetic. It's too dorky. It's funnier if he strait up sells the anger. 

-The entire thing is "so odd it can't be bad" which is good because it makes the jokes that don't sell seem intentional. I'd amp up the weird. It's trendy now. The frog should've been a puppet and had it's own dialogue in frog with subtitles to translate. 

-One of you needs to go full frontal. Nothing says "We don't give a fuck" better than fat dude dongs. Put a black bar over it for content and don't acknowledge it

-Never wear clothing with a bunch of writing on it. It's distracting to the audience. People have fucking ADD so bad now that they easily get caught up paying attention to shit that don't matter like that and miss the dialogue

-ky

Good feedback @SATAN‌
    Havent watched the clip yet as i gotta find time to watch in it's entirety
    plus my dial up Internet connection is slow this morning 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Dial up =))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lim_Jahey said:
    You love your moms pussy if you'd accidentally watch her jerking it and then for some reason watch it again with your friend =))
    wait wat
    inb4lists
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    -Stop leaving the lights behind the action. It washed out some of the interiors really bad and silhouettes the actors

-It looks in places like you have a spotlight mounted on the camera. Kill that shit. It makes the entire video look like TMZ shot it. 

-That girl is such an over the top bad actress that you should just go ahead and have her break the 3rd wall and address the audience directly at some point

-The black dude shouldn't be apologetic. It's too dorky. It's funnier if he strait up sells the anger. 

-The entire thing is "so odd it can't be bad" which is good because it makes the jokes that don't sell seem intentional. I'd amp up the weird. It's trendy now. The frog should've been a puppet and had it's own dialogue in frog with subtitles to translate. 

-One of you needs to go full frontal. Nothing says "We don't give a fuck" better than fat dude dongs. Put a black bar over it for content and don't acknowledge it

-Never wear clothing with a bunch of writing on it. It's distracting to the audience. People have fucking ADD so bad now that they easily get caught up paying attention to shit that don't matter like that and miss the dialogue

-ky
    Thank you. I appreciate the honest feedback. Lol we really didn't want this to be another video of all sausage fest....again. =)) I finally delivered on the man boob promise to this site. Might be a while before the dong thing. I appreciate you taking the time to watch and leave feed back, man. Thank you. 
    Gnomez said:
    Dime will be excited to see so many new comments and feedback about his you tube clip when he logs in next time.......but then again.....just another day at MU
    Exactly what I thought =)) like no way the video generated this much response. Todd and Erik, kill yourselves. 
    Almost seems like something that would appear on Adult Swim late at night, like Tim and Eric or some shit. I didn't get it. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I think they should amp up the weird on it
    Dime said:
    Gnomez said:
    Dime will be excited to see so many new comments and feedback about his you tube clip when he logs in next time.......but then again.....just another day at MU
    Exactly what I thought =)) like no way the video generated this much response. Todd and Erik, kill yourselves. 
    Maybe someone should create a thread where faggots can argue about nothing at all.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dime said:
    Gnomez said:
    Off yourself fat fuck. Video sucked. F confirmed. 
    Lim_Jahey said:
    You love your moms pussy if you'd accidentally watch her jerking it and then for some reason watch it again with your friend =))
    wait wat
    Real easy. Erik saw his moms gushy gushy wet wet on video and just couldn't get enough of that vibrant pink, so he watched it with a friend. 
    That's right Erik, I said gushy gushy wet wet. Flag it Wigger. 
    The last few days have been a perfect mixture of :| and =))
    It's just pages and pages of "get my dick out of your mouth"
    Erik is the only one that talks about dick. 
    Lim_Jahey said:
    Dime said:
    Gnomez said:
    =)) you actually made me double take for a second. My brain said the comment was Erik but my eyes saw Todd. 

Lim_Jahey said:
    Dime said:
    Gnomez said:
    =)) had to double take. Looked like an Erik comment, but it was coming from Todd.