Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The time has come. We have gained a few older members \m/ . But now we need to:

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i see you hang out with the faggots known as george and erik
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Lim_Jahey said:
    Gnomez said:
    Lim_Jahey said:
    Lim_Jahey said:
    And for 40 points who gives absolutely 0?
    a faggot
    glad to see you will nut over anything on the internet. start calling you gnomez.

Haven't had you on my cock for a while Toodles
    How you liking it up there?
    Taste salty?
    Funny considering you are like a bunny on mine 

Seems like you need to relieve some tension todd
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I remember an e-fight happening with that chick after she posted those "modelling pics". But I can't remember her s/n
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Maybe a better question is why does Gnomes still have those pics? He cant still be on the same computer he originally saved them to... can he?
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    nope. Ozzfest board 04-06 > Mayhemfest board ever.
    Hands down...wasn't even close
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:
    And for 40 points who can remember the name of this chick from the Ozzboards?

imageimage
    It was crissy something right? I think she married Sexymanbeast
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Ishmael said:
    idk who lim jahey even is on here....ed? 
    Todd
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited October 2014
    Jobe said:
    Iowa is the only state in the nation that hasn’t made significant progress in eighth grade math since 1992. More recently, since 2003, only one state has had less student growth than Iowa on the NAEP math assessment.

According to the “Rising to Greatness” report, Iowa currently has the largest achievement gap in the nation in reading and math between students with and without disabilities.

And at a time when earning a degree is more and more critical to success, just one in four Iowans has a bachelor’s degree. Of the 12 Midwestern states, Iowa has the fourth lowest percentage of people with a bachelor’s degree.

Part of the explanation for Iowa’s below-average college attainment rate is that Iowa’s high schools are falling short of preparing most students to be truly career and college-ready.

Iowa now ranks in the bottom ten states in the percentage of seniors who take and pass an Advanced Placement course. And the ACT scores of college-bound students suggest that only three in ten high school graduates in Iowa are ready for post-secondary course work.

Numerous states have made their curriculum more rigorous in the last decade. But Iowa has one of the lowest enrollments of eighth graders in Algebra I or other higher-level math courses of any state in the country. Only Mississippi, North Dakota, and Louisiana have a lower percentage of eighth graders enrolled in higher-level math.

Until recently, Iowa’s academic standards were relatively low, compared to those of many high-performing states. One independent study gave Iowa’s English Language Arts standard an F and a C in math.

Do you even know how states work?

that must be representative of every person in the state. i went to the best high school in the state.
    "The best high in the state"
    imageimage
    0 just woke up and still drunk. nice to see you still haven't went outside though.
    and another day leah doesn't have to go to work
    forgot you could go outside while sleeping. maybe if you sleep walk.
    ayo doe, @marcthefallen you can answer this easy quesiton. did leah ever work when she was living with you, for free?
    Sucking dick on the corner is a job, Todd. You should know 
    imageimage
    I remember an e-fight happening with that chick after she posted those "modelling pics". But I can't remember her s/n
    And @WakeOfAshes‌

bingo it was CaseyMilf
    Sucking dick on the corner is a job, Todd. You should know 
    you said you didn't work the corner, liar.
    Jobe said:
    Maybe a better question is why does Gnomes still have those pics? He cant still be on the same computer he originally saved them to... can he?
    Ha ha nah man they are just on the Ozzfest site still and I came across them.

Jobe said:
    the same reason i'm sure erik still has my pics saved on his computer.