Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Im so fucking shit faced right now It's awesome

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think jobe would be sad though. He puts on this front like he hates me, but he wants to get it in.
    Whose are those?
    just front page of reddit gonewild.
    Whose are those?
    they're pretty nice though... no? I gave them an upboat
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I think jobe would be sad though. He puts on this front like he hates me, but he wants to get it in.

I dont hate anybody. You've just been super douchey and annoying since you came back, even more than the standard Wake doucheyness that I was used to. It seems you've upped your game.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

I dont hate anybody. You've just been super douchey and annoying since you came back, even more than the standard Wake doucheyness that I was used to. It seems you've upped your game.
    oh that's bullshit. I toned it back down. You're just bitter cause I made that one thread asking if the Jobe reddit user was you. I honestly thought it was you, and was frankly impressed. If you check out that dudes content it's pretty metal topics, and he's one of the top reddit posters. I couldnt do that.
    I think I should have stopped drinking a whie ago. think im puking tonigt damnit.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Bahhaha should have just gotten baked faggot. It's what I did.

But I have to wake up in 6 hours....

To go to URI and get my dick sucked by a tinder bitch and then get fucked up with my friends
    life has been good this year
    but jesus it's like all mind altering substances make me sad
    =))

Bitter about you asking if I was on Reddit? :|

Negro please. That wasn't even a blip on my radar. If I was bitter about some shit, I'd speak on it.

Like I just did, about you being a try hard douche. You couldn't even drunk thread without being smug about it.

I are drunk and drew a computer chip, er'body look at me go.
    Xenocide said:
    I just realized I haven't been differentiating between Jobe and Wake as 2 different people in the history of ever. It takes you two having an argument thread to realize that. Jesus Christ maybe you 2 really are the same asshole with 2 accounts getting off on talking to himself like that disabled dude who likes to talk about REKKR
    :)) =)) that's spme funny shit. I honeslty dont know much about jobe, other than he's a better rapper than erik.

also- I can't get high anymore. I hold security clearances and that is grounds for immediate firing. And before you say "supplements man", I have to take polygraph tests :|
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    duurnk will>
    I love winning with women
    Xenocide said:
    Bahhaha should have just gotten baked faggot. It's what I did.

But I have to wake up in 6 hours....

To go to URI and get my dick sucked by a tinder bitch and then get fucked up with my friends
    life has been good this year
    but jesus it's like all mind altering substances make me sad
    Tinder is like the one thing I regret not having as a Teen. I mean it's not even a game anymore... You just hop on the phone, and 10 seconds later you have some bitch on your dick. Shit aint right. MC you taking notes?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2014
    My friends have dubbed me a Whaling Captain since I got this fat chick to drive down 2 hours from Maine, suck my dick, and then drive herself home.

I was desperate doe. Since then I've been trying to hit up legitimately attractive girls and I had a date with one tomorrow at URI till I sent her a picture of my cock and we decided we're just gonna fool around instead. And then there's the actually hot Bolivian chick I have a date with monday. Shit's taken off since I've actually tried to focus on being happy.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Whose are those?
    Its Mrs Wake....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Kill yourself for taking my comment, Alex. 
    Xenocide said:
    My friends have dubbed me a Whaling Captain since I got this fat chick to drive down 2 hours from Maine, suck my dick, and then drive herself home.

I was desperate doe. Since then I've been trying to hit up legitimately attractive girls and I had a date with one tomorrow at URI till I sent her a picture of my cock and we decided we're just gonna fool around instead. And then there's the actually hot Bolivian chick I have a date with monday. Shit's taken off since I've actually tried to focus on being happy.
    pussy is pussy man. Your friends are just jealous you got your dick wet and that didn't. HOnestly I thin the best chick is a chick who will give you the least amount of grief. Legitmately hot chicks are usually more trouble then they are worth.
    Xenocide said:
    I just realized I haven't been differentiating between Jobe and Wake as 2 different people in the history of ever. It takes you two having an argument thread to realize that. Jesus Christ maybe you 2 really are the same asshole with 2 accounts getting off on talking to himself like that disabled dude who likes to talk about REKKR

=))
    Dead
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >Has only ever posted written lyrics.
    >Is better than me.
    er'body got an opinion

Dont make it personal, just learn to let shit go dude.