Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ultimate MDF thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Was hoping for more bitching from Wake, oh well. 
    inb4lists
    I knew about Solstice replacing, i just said BB instead of Sodom cause of Wake. 

inb4lists
    =))

But seriously, stoked for tomorrow \m/
    inb4lists
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pretty excited for Friday. Can't believe how paper this site is though.... Bloodbath FINALLY plays in the USA and where is everyone? Well besides FF and me, not where you should be.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Who is playing the U.S.? 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Pretty excited for Friday. Can't believe how paper this site is though.... Bloodbath FINALLY plays in the USA and where is everyone? Well besides FF and me, not where you should be.

I couldnt go to Baltimore. If they came to Chicago, Id be all over it
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

FF is driving from what... Florida? I'm driving from upstate NY. When a once in a lifetime event happens like this, you get there. [-X  L-)
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Bloodbath tour end of the year 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Have a good times guys
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

FF is driving from what... Florida? I'm driving from upstate NY. When a once in a lifetime event happens like this, you get there. [-X  L-)
    Im poor
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I'm flying, but yeah. 

Last year was the concert experience of my life. Plus as soon as they added Bloodbath, Neurosis and Portal, i had to go. 
    inb4lists
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    just took a shit. My asshole is on fire. 
    Bloodbath tour end of the year 
    Yeah I feel the chances of a US tour are pretty good. I halfway considered just waiting until then, however I couldnt take the risk.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited May 2015
    portal is my biggest draw for this year. so shitty dragged into sunlight dropped off. no way I could have made it this year given psycho and previous financial involvements but you should all have a killer time.
    I love winning with women
    Alex if it makes you feel better, i will get drunk/high with you for the first time ever next year

and then message your mother about it 
    inb4lists
    if its good enough I might go. but if psycho is really good Ill probably do that. hell, maybe ill do both if the lineups cant be ignored.
    Naw but seriously, I won't get drunk, but I'll have A beer with you. Or maybe I won't see you, idk, you have to actually go first. haha

Also @WakeOfAshes , you'll be there only friday at Edison, yeah? I'll be wearing this shirt and my Suffocation logo hat. It's a pretty unmistakable shirt, so yeah. If you see me come sey what's up, rage with me to Bloodbath, let me steal your jaw, you know, hang and stuff. Or you can be a square and avoid me, whatever works. 

inb4lists
    theres only a few people on this forum that I really wouldnt care to meet, none of whom are active anymore.

and lol @ "a" beer
    theres only a few people on this forum that I really wouldnt care to meet, none of whom are active anymore.

and lol @ "a" beer
    I don't exactly drink much, or really often at all. A beer is about it for me, lol almostgr1m said:
    if its good enough I might go. but if psycho is really good Ill probably do that. hell, maybe ill do both if the lineups cant be ignored.
    Gonna be flying out for Housecore Horror fest in November. 
    inb4lists