Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ultimate MDF thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Mfw cry my name isn't a staple 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2015
    Yeah Id be shocked if Cry My Name was not played. Probably shouldn't have even said I hope they play it... I just really hope they play Bathe In Blood. And if they don't play that, then at least Mass Strangulation. I kinda think Bathe In Blood is my favorite bloodbath song. It's just so brutal. \m/
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Bobby. said:
    Gonna be there all 4 days, but i wasn't really planning/expecting to meet anyone. Not that you'd even want too, but yeah. 

Stoked for bloodbath, tho
    I wouldn't mind meeting up.... Im not going to steal your jaw. Going to be honest though, no way I'd recognize you in a crowd. But you should totally say hi if you see me unless you are the same. I'll probably be wearing my 2007 At The Gates Concert shirt... or maybe a Gojira shirt. Havent decided.

also might wear a seahawks hat but might pass on that.  Don't really want to bring on a fight by representing my colors in a place like Baltimore. Baltimore seems like the type of place where raven fans might shoot someone wearing a seahawk gear.

And YES... Can't wait for Bloodbath!!!!! I really hope they play some material off of Resurrection. I know that's a long shot but I just love that album. If they play one song from the album I hope it's Cry my name or Bathe In blood. Mass Strangulation would also be great. 

"i examine your death as i stab overhead, your body cracks and i bathe in blood! wallow in gore and thoughts of the dead, i condemn myself as i bathe in blood!" \m/
    I personally don't mind just saying hey to anyone from here, but i wasn't gonna go out of my way to ask anyone too. It's whatever, I suppose. 
    inb4lists
    Bobby. said:
    I personally don't mind just saying hey to anyone from here, but i wasn't gonna go out of my way to ask anyone too. It's whatever, I suppose. 

Sounds like a plan. If you see me, say hi. If not, cool too. Do you know what I look like?
    not really, no lol.

I'll be at Edison lot early enough for Artificial Brain, though I'm sure I'll be there even when doors open Friday just to check out merch and whatnot. I'll definitely be watching AB, Master, Lock Up, Bloodbath, Suffocation, OBituary and Vallenfyre. 
    inb4lists
    edited May 2015
    This is what I look like... 5'10, 165-170 lbs. Ill wear my At The Gates concert shirt... 50/50 on a seahawk hat.
    This is me, with Steve Digiorgio (obviously). Probably going to end up wearing a Testament tour shirt with my Suffocation hat, idk. 

inb4lists
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    facefuck:  FYI Wake is the dude in that pic. Don't be thinking you're meeting up with his hot wife
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited May 2015
    Wake wanna trade wifeys some weekend :-?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dunno if I've seen your mrs @SATAN
    is it a fair swap?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuck yeah. My girl is talented
    SATAN said:
    Wake wanna trade wifeys some weekend :-?
    Nah im good. My wife got a fitbit this year and has been slammin recently :>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    =)) =)) =)) =))

that sucks
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    Bloodbath will be announcing their dropping off MDf tomorrow :(
    Why?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bobby. said:
    Bloodbath will be announcing their dropping off MDf tomorrow :(
    =))
    I'm not sure on they why, but my friend Chris whom I'm going with is great friends with Alex Marquez (drummer from Solstice/Brutality). Solstice are currently out on tour with Master (who are also playing Friday at MDF). Chris sent me a text a couple hours ago saying "One of the headliners for MDF is dropping, announcement tomorow", then said he couldn't say who the replacement was. I instantly thought of Solstice, as he's friends with them and I know they have personally requested to play at MDF, and was told if a spot were to become available then they might be able to hop on. It all makes perfect sense. I texted Chris back asking if it was about BB/Solstice, and he just replied "I'm not at liberty to say...." 

inb4lists