Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Yeah the runtime was pretty over the top but I wonder what it would have been like to be around when it came out. It's constantly in top influential movie lists as well as greatest movies with the OG Scarface. The capping wasn't random though, he made it very clear that his sister was off limits and throughout the movie his rise to the top, fucking through the roof coke intake and overall mental instability made his ability to reason impossible. What confused the fuck out of me as a kid was his drugged out sister walking in talking about how he wanted her for himself. I didn't understand that, I was wondering if she was a ghost or hallucination or something haha 

I don't know the more I think about the stuff that didn't need to be in the movie, the more I think about the iconic scenes they led to. Either way it's not a movie I can just plop in anytime and be cool watching. I'd be perfectly fine not seeing it again for another couple years. 
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    As a mexican i'm pretty sure its one of the 7 deadly sins to have never seen Scarface
    Fuck Game of Thrones used to be so good. It only really dropped off last season but hopefully they pick up this year. I was so amped for the Dorne storyline and it ended up being the shittiest part of the season. 
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The fight between the Dorne Prince and the Mountain was fucking sweet though
    I agree but that was season four. I think around the same time the battle at Castle Black happened. Season 5 was had its moments for sure but it just didn't have the same consistency throughout as the other seasons. Winter coming hard as a motherfucker and Cersei finally getting got were great. 
    image Photobucket
    I liked the Giants. I liked the dragons kinda getting too feral to control. That scene when Stannus burned his daughter was gut-wrenching
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah the runtime was pretty over the top but I wonder what it would have been like to be around when it came out. It's constantly in top influential movie lists as well as greatest movies with the OG Scarface. The capping wasn't random though, he made it very clear that his sister was off limits and throughout the movie his rise to the top, fucking through the roof coke intake and overall mental instability made his ability to reason impossible. What confused the fuck out of me as a kid was his drugged out sister walking in talking about how he wanted her for himself. I didn't understand that, I was wondering if she was a ghost or hallucination or something haha 

I don't know the more I think about the stuff that didn't need to be in the movie, the more I think about the iconic scenes they led to. Either way it's not a movie I can just plop in anytime and be cool watching. I'd be perfectly fine not seeing it again for another couple years. 
      Good points and yeah it would have been really cool to see it when it first came out. So many critics hated it lol and yeah the part with his sister was freaking me out til she started shooting haha
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Fuck Game of Thrones used to be so good. It only really dropped off last season but hopefully they pick up this year. I was so amped for the Dorne storyline and it ended up being the shittiest part of the season.

Most of the shitty parts were changes made from the books. This season is mostly ahead of books now. Hate to say it but chances are it only gets worse under the surface. The overall story will still be good,  but they already fucked up a lot of the more subtle parts and pieces of the story.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Daredevil season 2 is fy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    Yeah need to watch that 
    SATAN said:
    Daredevil season 2 is fy
    Season 1 >>>>>>>

but season 2 is p dope. Punisher is dat nigga
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Affleck DD >

=))
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    LEGEND said:
    SATAN said:
    Daredevil season 2 is fy
    Season 1 >>>>>>>

but season 2 is p dope. Punisher is dat nigga
    Punisher and Elektra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Power Rangers: Turbo movie
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    Lars and the real girl. 

This is the most awkward movie I've ever seen. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    "What's the matter son, don't you like clowns? No? Don't we make you laugh? Don't you think we're fuckin funny? You better think of an answer soon, because in two days i'm gonna come back and check on you and your mommy. And if you don't have a good answer as to why you hate clowns....Im gonna kill your whole fuckin' family"
    inb4lists
    I watched all of the Rob Zombie movies in succession one day maybe a month ago. Can't wait for 31