Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What are you watching right now?

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,586 spicy boy
    HEEL said:
    Td sucks
    HBO has had mad good shows 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Hbo > 
    thinking otherwise is a joke
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Narcos is good but it's not exactly the 10/10 I was hoping for. The white guy is gland as fuck and according to articles I've read, the real life guy he's based on was more interesting. A lot of the shit he's narrating is pointless because he talking about stuff thats happening right in front of you as he's talking about it. Definitely not the best Netflix original program but it's a good show. 
    image Photobucket
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    HEEL said:
    Bloodline >

American Dad

They called the jared thing man. There's an epiode where Stan goes to the Vatican and next to the entrance there's a board that says "Excommunicated" and it has a pciture of Jared. It's not like he even had any allegations against him when this came out as are as I believe. 
    image Photobucket
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    From what I've seen, people knew about that guy for a while before anything was done about him. I read a story where he was at an event in Florida (I think) and was asking one of the franchise owners where he could find some young muffins to stuff. She told corporate but nothing was done about him. Cosby had the same type of shit running about him for years. They even made cracks at him on 30 Rock well before his behavior went public
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It still bums me the fuck out about Cosby. I used to watch his show when I was growing up and his stand up (himself) was always one ofy favorites. Not only that he has the same birthday I do. Everything is fucking tainted now, I can't watch anything of his in the same way anymore 
    imageimage
    It wasn't so much the Cosby show for me as it was Kids Say the Darndest Thing. When I imagine him asking a kid a random question, I just see a piece of shit. While the allegations against him were public info, apparently his people did a good job trying to cover it up before the internet became what it is because I didn't really know about them and I'm the type of person that wastes a lot of times reading about dumb shit. .
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    HEEL said:
    Jobe said:
    Watching Narcos now.
    Verdict?

Show is good, but the story pacing seems a bit too fast to me. At this pace, it's hard to see it go more than 2 or 3 seasons. I'd like a bit more investment into some of the other characters as well. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Well they jumped five years I think between episodes 5 and 6. The first season in total covers over ten years I believe. If it makes it more than two years then they're reaching.
    image Photobucket
    They aren't exactly straight forward with the time line Although the sixth episode begins by saying what year it is. But though my wiki ninja-ing I've found one ends with the siege in Bogota which the show kind of dramatizes Pablos involvement and six picks up with an assassination that happened five years later. Something like that 
    image Photobucket
    Because I'm a kid, Pablos phone doesnt give me personal memories but makes me think of Vice City haaha
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    The actor playing Pablo is the best part of the show. With the amount of time the first season covered, season 2 will probably be it for him I'm guessing. Then what? I know it's been renewed for season 2, but does anybody know how many seasons they want to go for total? 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It still bums me the fuck out about Cosby. I used to watch his show when I was growing up and his stand up (himself) was always one ofy favorites. Not only that he has the same birthday I do. Everything is fucking tainted now, I can't watch anything of his in the same way anymore 
    Same. My dad had all his records and when I dug out my dads old record player i would listen to them all. Revenge, why is there air?, and more I can't remember. He was an American hero to me. He went to umass. Came from the ghettos of Philly to being respected by everyone in the world.. I still can barely accept the truth. It blows
    Gathered in their masses 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Dark Was the Night
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    your pretty face is going to hell
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Triptank. Some of the weirdest shit I've ever seen. 
    Calling all people that watch Rick and Morty...this season has been overwhelmingly meh, right? I think part of it is because everything that blew us away and made us rick and morty was also shock...and that shock is stale. We know Rick is a selfish asshole, is what it is. Them jokes aren't that off the cuff hilarious anymore. Season premiere was the only all around good episode so far.

Bojack >  for current animated series. 
    image Photobucket