Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Top 5 favorite rappers all time.. Go...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

You're so constantly salty about Drake that it's embarrassing. Sit the fuck down. If being the undeniable king of your genre in both sales and relevance makes you a joke then Goddamn I'd love to be a joke.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Erik you fuckin fail at music from just about every direction. Your fagginess in metal is mirrored in hip hop.

BMTH and Drake =))
    Yes because Pig Destroyer is so much more groundbreaking. 8-|

Sink.

Drake

relevance

[-X
    edited February 2014
    Are you fucking retarded? He's the undeniably biggest name in his genre, and arguably, in music right now PERIOD. He's the very definition of relevant.

Selling out every date on an arena tour = irrelevant. Oh. Damn. Learn something new every day.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

You're so constantly salty about Drake that it's embarrassing. Sit the fuck down. If being the undeniable king of your genre in both sales and relevance makes you a joke then Goddamn I'd love to be a joke.
    Yes, because sales and relevance is a sure sign of quality music. I ain't hating on Drake, but that shouldn't be what you point to to prove something you like is good. And Pig Destroyer are definitely a more innovative band than BMTH. And I don't like either.
    #drakethetypeofnigga

looks like I'm in the majority on this one

dudes a joke
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's a shame rappers don't shoot each other anymore
    Dr_Slap said:

SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

Yes, because sales and relevance is a sure sign of quality music. I ain't hating on Drake, but that shouldn't be what you point to to prove something you like is good. And Pig Destroyer are definitely a more innovative band than BMTH. And I don't like either.

Pig Destroyer is run of the mill Grind noise. BMTH made the most unique record in their genre wit TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS.

As for Drake, there's the fact that the music is amazing too. And sales do prove that. You don't have the highest sales worldwide in your genre if your music is trash.
    SATAN said:

#drakethetypeofnigga

dudes a joke

8-|

I'm a huge fan, wearing an OVO shirt right now actually, and even I find those funny as fuck, cause he does make simp music, but he's great at it. Difference is, you're laughing at it as a salty ass hater.

Drake ain't getting that long term love though. He's gonna be like Sisco or Jah Rule. You'll prolly see him on celebrity rehab in 5 years with Amanda Bynes and Fred Durst tryna figure out where his money went
    And I can't even fathom this BMTH shit

Swallow razors

SATAN said:

#drakethetypeofnigga

dudes a joke

8-|

I'm a huge fan, wearing an OVO shirt right now actually, and even I find those funny as fuck, cause he does make simp music, but he's great at it. Difference is, you're laughing at it as a salty ass hater.

I don't see what you're not getting here

People laugh at him. He is a joke

Dr_Slap said:

SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

Pig Destroyer is run of the mill Grind noise. BMTH made the most unique record in their genre wit TIAHBMISITIAHLKIAS.

As for Drake, there's the fact that the music is amazing too. And sales do prove that. You don't have the highest sales worldwide in your genre if your music is trash.
    Those two examples are purely based on opinion. Sure, BMTH kinda strayed from the path trying to incorporate some post-rock stuff into their music, but Pig Destoryer are gonna have a long lasting ripple on metal than BMTH

The place I think people like Satan and you differ besides taste is where you look at music. Overall, I think it's fair to say a lot of what you bump is a lot mainstream/pop stuff. Satan looks into the underground a lot more. Nothing is wrong with either, but you guys take value in different things, so heads will clash.
    SATAN said:

Drake ain't getting that long term love though. He's gonna be like Sisco or Jah Rule. You'll prolly see him on celebrity rehab in 5 years with Amanda Bynes and Fred Durst tryna figure out where his money went

You're so fucking useless. Unbelievable. Not even gonna go any further wit you. Swallow 13 acetaminophens.
    SATAN said:

Mmm, not sure I really back you here. People like Trindad James will be forgotten in 5 years. Drake is working with the right people, I can see him remaining a prominent figure for a while. People will probably look at Drake the same way people look at Jay-Z and Kanye
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

Dr_Slap said:

SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

#-o

:|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    BREEEEEEEEE
    DJDJEJDJD
    BREEEEEEEE
    *end song*

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    JUDGE said:

1. Nas
    2. Gza
    3. 2Pac
    4. Andre 3000
    5. Big Pun

>

Drake
    Dr_Slap said:

Dr_Slap said:

SATAN said:

Drake is a joke

Those two examples are purely based on opinion. Sure, BMTH kinda strayed from the path trying to incorporate some post-rock stuff into their music, but Pig Destoryer are gonna have a long lasting ripple on metal than BMTH

The place I think people like Satan and you differ besides taste is where you look at music. Overall, I think it's fair to say a lot of what you bump is a lot mainstream/pop stuff. Satan looks into the underground a lot more. Nothing is wrong with either, but you guys take value in different things, so heads will clash.

Not even that. Drake and Kanye are as "big" as my favorites get. As I said, I've become kinda hipster wit my music taste, minus the pretentious bullshit. Most of what I listen to is Indie/Hipster shit that non-Internet people have no clue about. PartyNextDoor, Banks, JMSN, Toro Y Moi, How To Dress Well, etc. Even my 2 favorite Rappers, while in TDE and linked to Kendrick, are still fairly underground, Soulo and Q. It's just that I don't write off mainstream music because of that like Satan does. Pretentious as fuck.