Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Behemoth frontman formally charged for Bible destruction-faces 2 years in prison

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    as a christian you technically should be offended. christianity is the religion of jesus' spoken text in which he is ripping up onstage. im not saying he shouldnt be allowed to do it but i find it hard for someone to be a christian and like behemoth
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Basically I see it as there's no way I can stop him from ripping a bible but I am not the one on stage doing it
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    *Reopens thread, sees another religious debate*
    *Leaves thread*

Oh and distance
    Nola is right, you are ignorant
    I'm Christian, i have read the bible, it says nothing about spreading hate so maybe you should stop being ignorant and stop speaking things you don't umderstand
    i do understand it and it's all made up. religion is probably... 90% of what's wrong with this planet. it doesn't spread love, it spreads prejudice and hate so please re-read your precious book.

really cuz i have actually read the at least the new testament of the bible and it says nothing about starting wars. the reason why itr doesnt spread love is the peoples fault not the religion. if the people dont actually listen to the religion and follow their own interpretations of the religion then wars and stuff follow. once again ur just showing ur ignorance when u say its all made up...we have scientific proof that jesus existed and spoke about religion so ur full of shit
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    There are so many religions in the world, all of which say "if you dont believe in our God, you are going to hell." So basically, everyone in the world is going to hell, get over it.
    image Photobucket
    What exactly is special about the New Testament? Its a nicer, glorified version of the Old Testament that we all know was just peachy.
    image Photobucket
    If people actually followed what the bible says and didn't start wars and fights over it
    if they tried to peacefully convert then Christianity would be the "perfect" religion
    the problem with it is, people oppress and force others to believe in god
    Honestly distance that comment had nothing to do with what anyone has said so just gtfo
    stop being so ignorant and stupid
    don't act like you know what we're saying because you obviously have no clue
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Nola, I'll simplify it even more for you. He broke the laws that were currently on the books in Poland. End of story. No opinions or feelings. It's black and white. Lock him up if you can sucessfully prosecute him.
    sorry but there's NO proof that he was magical and rose from the dead. not buying it.

No but their is proof that he existed and taught. People should focus more on what he said rather than that type of stuff

and calling me ignorant is kind of hypocritical isn't it? aren't you supposed to spread love and understanding and some other crap?

All im saying is that your ignorant which you are im not saying your a bad person or calling you names or anything....
    How am I acting like that? I'm not at all
    I'm not saying anything like, all of you will go to hell!!!!
    Wow you're stupid
    I've said my point and that's all I have to say
    Nola, I'll simplify it even more for you. He broke the laws that were currently on the books in Poland. End of story. No opinions or feelings. It's black and white. Lock him up if you can sucessfully prosecute him.

True but i was just trying to make the point that people like dawn will blame religion on this when really its just the laws and opinions of the people of poland, not a reflection of christianity as a religion
    The thing I hate most about Atheist's is that they "lie to themselves".

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    All im saying is that your ignorant which you are im not saying your a bad person or calling you names or anything....

Facts is facts.........
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited March 2010
    *Face to desk slam*

This thread and this argument are sooooo stupid.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Blah blah blah. Religion is a sickness imo and this proves why <_>
    imageimage
    If asked who I'd rather hang out with, I would refer to this poster. Doesn't matter because I choose not to believe in either, but I wont tell anyone they are wrong.
    god vs satan Pictures, Images and Photos
    image Photobucket