Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

to my M/U family...

2»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2013
    Trust me, you can be ignorant and write me off 'cause of my age, but I been on the opposite end of this. My Mom tried having my Dad live wit us as much as she hated him simply for me to grow up wit both parents in the house, until I finally, and literally, said "Get him the fuck out of the house.".
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I respect your opinion, just don't care for the whole "bithces be trippin" and "dawg bitch got u yo" crap....The fake support bitching I was doing was 99.99% directed at people in my real life everyday circle. People like my immediate family and shit...I am fucking happy as shit that ANYONE supports me on here; if YOU don't, I'm cool with that...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2013
    You were handling it like a champion 'till you tried taking her back.
    EPSD said:

Trust me, you can be ignorant and write me off 'cause of my age, but I been on the opposite end of this. My Mom tried having my Dad live wit us as much as she hated him simply for me to grow up wit both parents in the house, until I finally, and literally, said "Get him the fuck out of the house.".

SEE?! THIS is the dialogue I like from you....real anecdotal shit that is relevant to the situation...It's JMO, but I respect your opinion FAR more after hearing that you've dealt with similar shit, and seen it from a different perspective than me....it beats the hell out of your first response...
    EPSD said:

You were handling it like a champion 'till you tried taking her back.

ni@@a this life is CHESS not CHECKERS....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited August 2013
    How are your kids gonna act towards her after they figure out what went down?
    they know a lot already....
    Thatd be awkward.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Your wife is lucky your kids aren't crazy like I was at that age. If my mom did something like that when I was 12-13 years old and people all knew about it, I prolly would've went all 'Sling Blade' on her ass
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dude do what you feel is right for you and your kids. Fuck what anyone else thinks. Your kids and their well being is the most important thing in the world
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited August 2013
    I've never understood the advice " fuck what everyone else thinks"

Technically Gnomez is someone else so should he just ignore that advice as well?

Obviously do what's best for your children but there is nothing wrong with outside perspectives and advice.. It's not like your forced to implement them, just take it under consideration

And my advice is dude I understand that she still needs to be in your children's lives no doubt.. You can't take there mom away from them.. But you need to divorce that cunt seriously.. I'm with Erik

Best of luck to you
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    You just called his wife a cunt. Not nice
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gary said:

You just called his wife a cunt. Not nice

We speak the hard truth here.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'd try to keep things nice for the kids, but deep down I'd just wanna kill the bitch