Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

thoughts on drinking or getting high around children?

2»

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Holy shit......it's over......this forum is fucking dead to me
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    30 years ago we would do bongs while babysitting our very young niece, until the day we were watching alice in wonderland and she said she wanted "to blow letters too" like the caterpillar. that was the end of that. and she turned out just fine. except she has a wierd obsession with anime.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    cup said:

not the whole forum. catz would probably generate a response like "fukkinz cgildrenz smoke or die fukkin fagz [-( lilerikniggerqueerdikkz um drunk fukk kidz [-( L-) "

@-)

Are you...him?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Prison
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Someone called in a tip to the cops about his dungeon full of teenage girls
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2013
    Rexum420 said:

I have way to much respect for people to even consider it....I don't get what goes through people's heads sometimes

you ever see a tv show where someone is making a moral decision and they have an angel pop up on one shoulder and a devil on the other? some people just have 2 Todds on their shoulders and they're both saying "do it faggot"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You should punch a hole in the wall

Guess ya never know.

A couple in my town was busted for keeping their kid locked in his room for 4 years. Torture, rape, etc.. And they both (mother and step-dad) both plead guilty at the beginning of this week. That boy is now 15,... same age as my stepdaughter.

So nothing surprises me.

Fuck X(
    I wish torture was considered a reasonable punishment for stuff like this. I would love to apply for that job
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    =))

=; i think about shit
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers

Rexum420 said:

I have way to much respect for people to even consider it....I don't get what goes through people's heads sometimes

you ever see a tv show where someone is making a moral decision and they have an angel pop up on one shoulder and a devil on the other? some people just have 2 Todds on their shoulders and they're both saying "do it faggot"
    =)) =)) =))