Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Give Blood

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Huh... I thought it was 18 because I think only 18 years olds could do it at my school... idfk
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    i give blood on a fairly regular basis, either through the robinson blood bank on post to be sent out and used on our troops or to the carter blood bank to be put into general population. I'm also in the bone marrow donor registry.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

out of all people i would think you would because of the free buzz :))

[-X
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I give blood 4 times a year, mostly because they wont let me donate more than 4 times a year. I do so because it saves lives, and it is a small price to pay for potentially giving someone a renewed chance at life. I don't sell my blood (didnt even realize they did that), nor would I want money. saving someones life is payment enough.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    King Simp has arrived =D>
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    im going to be selling this next school year. the extra cash is needed to make some ends meet.
    I love winning with women

im going to be selling this next school year. the extra cash is needed to make some ends meet.

I'll bet sperm pays more. plus you will have a bigger impact on history.
    my child could be the fresh prince of nigeria :-?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Fuck donating sperm.. Then like 15 yrs down the road some kid shows up at your day saying he wanted to find his real dad or some shit pass
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I should donate jizz :-?.... Probably be the best way to spread my word about conspiracy theories :-?
    twenty six rex-minis protesting outside the 9/11 memorial...

Just think... for every visit you could bring into this world probably a dozen new kids that you have no financial responsibility for. Before you die you could have thousands of offsprings, and a couple hundred years after that your bloodline could be responsible for whole cities.

I use to be against the idea... now.... idk. why not? I've been thinking a lot about death lately. Everyones going to die, so do you just fade away unnoticed, or make some lasting impact. Some people make that impact by flying planes into buildings or being the president of the USA.... But what if you were like the father to thousands of people. It's kind of a funny thought if you consider it seriously.
    NolaMetal said:

Fuck donating sperm.. Then like 15 yrs down the road some kid shows up at your day saying he wanted to find his real dad or some shit pass

and that's silly. It's not like they are going to show up expecting something from you. might be pretty cool having people show up though with you being their genetic source.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i was expecting this to be a hockey thread :-?
    NolaMetal said:

No thanks

ITT - win for humanities future
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip

Just think... for every visit you could bring into this world probably a dozen new kids that you have no financial responsibility for. Before you die you could have thousands of offsprings, and a couple hundred years after that your bloodline could be responsible for whole cities.

I use to be against the idea... now.... idk. why not? I've been thinking a lot about death lately. Everyones going to die, so do you just fade away unnoticed, or make some lasting impact. Some people make that impact by flying planes into buildings or being the president of the USA.... But what if you were like the father to thousands of people. It's kind of a funny thought if you consider it seriously.
    talk about making a lasting impact . . . . my mom passed away tuesday night. one last transfusion on saturday didn't work and she went peacefully, staring into my eyes.

but after we posted a notice on a local website, we immediately began receiving messages from literally hundreds of people who remembered her from working with our local theater group or when she was room mother or chaperone on school fieldtrips. when we were growing up there were 40 kids under the age of 18 just on our block and every one called her Mom. she had 5 kids born between 1951 and 1965 so there was a constant flow of us kids and our friends in and out of the house for five decades. people have been remembering her as "the cool mom" and "the one who always let us get away with shit".

I will love her most for giving me my crazy taste in music. there was always a record player going in our house but she played stuff like Spike Jones and His City Slickers, jazz, pop and symphonic music, musical comedy and stand up comedy records. she even liked some of the metal we listened to. one time we were listening to Nitro and she stuck her head in the room and said, "what the hell are you listening to?" then we turned on Diamond Rexx and she came back and said, "that's MUCH better." at age 60, she bought us Master of Puppets for Christmas and she said when the clerk asked if this was for her, she gave him the horns and said, "Metal!" and yes she did like Metallica, especially the symphonic album.

so you never know how much you have influenced other people's lives.
    now go and make a positive impact on others with the time you have left.