Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Likewise one of my coworkers is married to a guy from England. They've been married for like 2 or 3 years, he still hasnt gotten his papers. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't see how it's racist to not want immigrants to pour over the border. More people competing for less jobs = lower wages for everyone. Especially now with automation already taking away tons of jobs every year and now COVID. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    It’s racist because the only immigrants he gave a shit about were the Mexican ones. Simple.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    thats not true. Trump made it really difficult for a lot of nationalities to get to America. I know an Indian lady that hasn't seen her husband in like a year and a 1/2 because he cant even get a visa. 
    At no point in my life have immigrants affected my paycheck or my progress. Again, they are taking the jobs that nobody wants anyways, and on top of that, wit white supremacy in place, as sad as it is, I promise you I am more likely to get hired at a lot of places, simply because I am white. They don’t have some unfair advantage over me or anybody else. Quite the opposite actually. Ironically, it’s only white people crying about it. Go figure.
    edited February 2021
    thats not true. Trump made it really difficult for a lot of nationalities to get to America. I know an Indian lady that hasn't seen her husband in like a year and a 1/2 because he cant even get a visa. 
    Indian? Oh okay, brown skin. 

India never came up simply because they aren’t connected to us, but if they were you can bet your last dollar that he would have included them in the wall plan. 

Again, why was a Canada wall never mentioned? Because it was never an immigration issue, it was a skin color issue. Any Canadian immigrants would be white French/European people. That’s all fine and dandy over here in Amerikkka tho.

Edit: Also, key words: “because he can’t get a visa”

Like I already said, these incompetent fucks make it almost impossible to do it legally, hence why people risk it all and do it illegally. Ignoring that is a lack of compassion. I would do it too.

Lot of nerve for a country living on bloody stolen land.
    edited February 2021
    Piece of shit couldn’t go a single press conference without making sure he blamed everything on China.

Lot of nerve for a country who makes a majority of their profit off of products made in China.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    i don't think ive ever met one canadian that wanted to immigrate here. why would any canadian want to come here? Most of them that work here just get work visa's. 
    i don't think ive ever met one canadian that wanted to immigrate here. why would any canadian want to come here? Most of them that work here just get work visa's. 
    Yes because it’s less frequent. Obviously there’s no way possible that there’s zero illegal Canadian immigrants in America tho. They’re not living in poverty like Mexico, hence why they don’t have a need to escape. But point being is, if it was truly an overall immigration issue, then he would have always said that a Canada wall was being built too, blocking off ALL illegal entry into America. But he made sure to only exclude the brown people.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    NOCAP said:
    Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Despite all the bullshit for the last four years the only year that mattered and changed him getting a second term was 2020. If he handled the virus differently or it didn’t happen at all he would have gotten reelected. People would have done what they did in 2016 and not vote. Biden was no one’s first choice but that’s who we had. 
    Well 100k people have died since Biden took office a month ago and he had a vaccine. It's almost as if a pandemic is gonna kill people regardless of what a president does or says. Where's CNN's death counter now? 
    Yeah it’s almost as if a highly contagious virus that’s been being passed around for over a year was just going to disappear because we changed presidents?...At least the person in charged now is actually trying to do something about it. Trump didn’t give a shit and he never did. He proved that when he spent the last two months of his presidency hiding and spewing bullshit about election fraud. 

Trump showed he didn’t give a shit when he left shit in the hands of the governors. When he told his followers to drink bleach. When he refused to wear a mask. When he wouldn’t stop having super spreader rallys. When he didn’t use the defense production act. When he stopped the USPS from giving everyone free masks. When he caught Rona and almost died, but still didn’t do anything different after he recovered. I can go on further

NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Despite all the bullshit for the last four years the only year that mattered and changed him getting a second term was 2020. If he handled the virus differently or it didn’t happen at all he would have gotten reelected. People would have done what they did in 2016 and not vote. Biden was no one’s first choice but that’s who we had. 
    Well 100k people have died since Biden took office a month ago and he had a vaccine. It's almost as if a pandemic is gonna kill people regardless of what a president does or says. Where's CNN's death counter now? 
    Yeah it’s almost as if a highly contagious virus that’s been being passed around for over a year was just going to disappear because we changed presidents?...At least the person in charged now is actually trying to do something about it. Trump didn’t give a shit and he never did. He proved that when he spent the last two months of his presidency hiding and spewing bullshit about election fraud. 
    Not to mention how he originally said he wasn’t talking anything bout a second stimulus until he was re-elected, and then suddenly was pushing for a $2000 stimulus as a last ditch effort as soon as he knew he lost. I love how mfs turn a blind eye and ignore all the blatant backtracking bullshit.
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Wtf did you want him to do? Honest question: what was Trump supposed to do to stop it? He shut down travel to and from China and the democrats screamed xenophobia. No matter how he approached anything, half of the country was gonna fucking hate him no matter what. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited February 2021
    Maybe actually shut shit down nationwide, and give people and businesses financial aid to survive like every other first world country in the world did. Maybe make an effort towards affordable health care so people werent forced to get sick and die during a pandemic. 

And Biden isnt doing shit either. Where the fuck is our $1400? We have failures for leaders in this country. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Wtf did you want him to do? Honest question: what was Trump supposed to do to stop it? He shut down travel to and from China and the democrats screamed xenophobia. No matter how he approached anything, half of the country was gonna fucking hate him no matter what. 
    Maybe not do what I listed above?

And Biden isnt doing shit either. Where the fuck is our $1400? We have failures for leaders in this country. 
    The stimulus bill is there. Blame senate republicans for it not getting done. They are the ones that don’t want to give people shit. They expect people who have been out of work for months maybe even a year to be able to come up with all that back rent and other debts through thin air.

This country is 100% fucked. We’re all just on this sinking ship without life vests. I don’t know what things will look like once this crisis is over but it won’t be good. Millions of Americans have been living rent free for over a year. That rent is still adding up the landlords just can’t evict. When they can evict and there isn’t some kind of bailout, there will be a lot of people on the streets without a place to stay. Be prepared to see neighborhood camp sites. Not to mention the mental trauma this whole thing did to our society. We don’t even know if there’s any chronic issues that will come for people that has had the virus. 

NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Didn't see that. I don't mind that he left it in the hands of the governor's. NY and CA should be handling it differently than states like Wyoming and South Dakota. And he never came close to dying of COVID. He got over it in like 3 days like 90% of everyone else did. They were projecting millions of deaths and we just cracked 500k in a year. I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness of the pandemic (even tho I joke about it sometimes) but we were told it was gonna be much worse than it is. We knew people were gonna die but if you told people a year ago "hey, there's a virus going around but the survival rate is 99.98% and you might not even know you have it cuz a ton of people are gonna be asymptomatic. You decide if you wanna stay locked in your house for the next couple of months or you can go live your life," most people are gonna take that risk including me. Look at states like Florida compared to NY and California. Never shut down and their death rates are no worse than any other state's despite having the oldest population in the country.
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    NOCAP said:
    Didn't see that. I don't mind that he left it in the hands of the governor's. NY and CA should be handling it differently than states like Wyoming and South Dakota. And he never came close to dying of COVID. He got over it in like 3 days like 90% of everyone else did. 
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/02/11/us/politics/trump-coronavirus.amp.html

NOCAP said:

The stimulus bill is there. Blame senate republicans for it not getting done. They are the ones that don’t want to give people shit. They expect people who have been out of work for months maybe even a year to be able to come up with all that back rent and other debts through thin air.
    Where does that stimulus money come from? Taxes. I saw somewhere that $1.9 trillion comes out to about $5k per citizen. So they're gonna give us 2k and add a bunch of other bullshit that has nothing to do with COVID and act like they're doing us a favor. Didn't like it when Trump did it and I don't like it now. But if you're gonna lock everyone in their homes for months, you need to give them something and not use it as an excuse to pay for gender studies in pakistan.