Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're not paying attention if you think Joe Biden looks or sounds professional
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    You're not paying attention if you think Joe Biden looks or sounds professional
    If you’re talking about how he speaks, he either has a speech impediment, is jus too old, or a combination of both, but at least he presents himself as a president instead of a babbling toddler.

That last segment of the second debate literally said it all. When asked what they’ll do for America as president, Biden blacked Trump out of the room and spoke to the PEOPLE, while Trump jus took the time to drop a Biden diss track and flex bout how much better he was than Joe. The whole thing has only ever been a big dick contest to him to feed his ego.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I disagree that he was worse than bush or obama. He bombed on a lesser scale, people really were making bank before covid (im not an economist, idk if he really had anything to do with it or not). 

Hes the only president other than maybe ones that have been killed in office to ever even utter the words “military industrial complex”. 

The press really did attack him every day, and he cracked. Especially with covid, he couldn’t handle the pressure, but before that he was doing a 1/2 way decent job. Id put it at no worse or better than our past couple presidents. Its pretty undeniable that they regularly twisted his words too. You had to listen to full speeches to be sure things weren’t being manipulated 

I think its pretty hard to deny that democrats are more in favor of mass censorship, and  less in favor of our rights. They have the media in there pocket, and thats scary. 

Take one peak of what is going on in California right now, and imagine that nationwide. If biden and harris have their way with everything that’s probably what we are heading towards, and thats a pretty slippery slope in my opinion. 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Despite all the bullshit for the last four years the only year that mattered and changed him getting a second term was 2020. If he handled the virus differently or it didn’t happen at all he would have gotten reelected. People would have done what they did in 2016 and not vote. Biden was no one’s first choice but that’s who we had. 

edited February 2021
    I’m convinced that anybody that defends him to any extent has never actually listened to him speak and the absolute nonsense that comes out of his mouth. 

Beyond the racism, beyond the narcissism, the main thing I hate about him is jus how fucking STUPID he is. And how fucking STUPID all his sheep are to eat it up. And under normal circumstances, a stupid person don’t bother me. Let em be retarded. But we’re talking about someone who was actually somehow elected as the US president. I shouldn’t feel like I can completely outsmart the president and make him look like a fucking clown. 

Everything out of his mouth was complete uneducated fucking NONSENSE. The dude became a complete meme and it’s for a reason. The whole “I’m the best. I assure you. Everybody tells me the same thing and these people are top of the line and certified let me tell you. They’re great. No really, they’re great.” bullshit became a running joke because that was literally his entire spiel for 4 years straight, without ever having a source or being able to name these people. He talked out of his ass 24/7 and mfs let it slide for 4 whole years.

This is the same dude who seriously suggested on live TV that we have US scientists look into injecting hydroxychloroquine into our bodies to fight COVID. 

A lotta mfs excuse was “Well he doesn’t talk or act like a politician, he tells it like it is. He’s not politically correct and he goes against the grain.”

That doesn’t mean he should be put in a position of power over an entire country. The most powerful country in the world. If that’s the case, let’s for real elect Kanye. Let’s elect Lil Wayne. Shit lets elect ME. We all sure as FUCK wouldn’t be politically correct and would go against the grain.

I HATE political correctness, but maybe the one place that you should be PC is....you know, politics, if you want to be taken fucking seriously.

There’s a reason that the majority of his hardcore followers are backwoods cousin fucking bottom of the gene pool rednecks. They finally had a president as stupid and racist as them that they could relate to.

Watch a YouTube clip of a speech from every single US president in recorded video history, and find me a single one that sounds as absolutely uneducated, unprofessional, and childish as Trump. Even Bush’s dumbass looks like a fucking genius in comparison.

The icing on the cake is that as a final service as president, he chose to pardon both Kodak Black and Lil Wayne’s sentences. That racist piece of shit don’t give a FUCK about those black artists. And he know damn well Kodak shoulda stayed locked up considering it was like his 7th back to back sentence and he’s a fucking moron who refuses to learn and will inevitably get locked up again. But he did it why? To gain some cool points wit all the hip young kids because all this has ever been for him is fame and a power trip. That’s what happens when a reality TV star becomes president, go fucking figure.

And on a final note, the fact that this wasn’t a death sentence on a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE’S campaign, says it all about both him and the state of this sorry ass joke of a country:

NOCAP said:
    Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. Despite all the bullshit for the last four years the only year that mattered and changed him getting a second term was 2020. If he handled the virus differently or it didn’t happen at all he would have gotten reelected. People would have done what they did in 2016 and not vote. Biden was no one’s first choice but that’s who we had. 
    Well 100k people have died since Biden took office a month ago and he had a vaccine. It's almost as if a pandemic is gonna kill people regardless of what a president does or says. Where's CNN's death counter now? 
    Piece of shit became braindead retards like Gary’s entire existence and personality. Enough said.
    I think you guys are missing the point a bit though.

its not really a defending trump thing. 

Its more of a republicans are less worried about imposing censorship and restrictions on Americans rights than democrats are. 

Thats the shit that scares me. California is a miserable place right now, and with democrats in full control we probably have a lot of that to look forward to. 
    I'll take a stupid fucking retard over a stupid fucking retard with bad intentions every day of the week
    NOCAP said:
    Well 100k people have died since Biden took office a month ago and he had a vaccine. It's almost as if a pandemic is gonna kill people regardless of what a president does or says. Where's CNN's death counter now? 
    The numbers have been on a steady decline really since thanksgiving. 

I dont really view that as political though. Everyone in the cold parts of the country were forced into their homes around the end of October, and thats a pretty big contributor to the spread. 
    I'll take a stupid fucking retard over a stupid fucking retard with bad intentions every day of the week
    Trump consistently publicly shit on everybody that wasn’t white, allowed and essentially encouraged the NC riots, and basically backed up the Proud Boys, but yea, had no bad intentions. Not for white people at least.
    edited February 2021
    You know the chairman of the proud boys is part black and cuban right? 
    End of the day all politicians are evil and crooked. Left, right, third party. But let’s at least go wit the one that dresses it up nice and ain’t a complete fucking fraud that’s as transparent as glass wit an IQ of 10.
    You know the chairman of the proud boys is part black and cuban right? 
    It’s literally white only, white power. 😐
    the chairman is literally not white. His name is enrique tarrio. Hes a cuban with afro-cuban bloodline. 
    the chairman is literally not white. His name is enrique tarrio. Hes a cuban with afro-cuban bloodline. 
    Okay then he’s:

and hates himself because the Proud Boys have literal Neo-Nazis. Doesn’t change a thing.
    Im not defending them in any way. I just think it goes deeper than they are a white supremacy group. 

Enrique, I believe, is also not the only non white member. 

Hes been linked to some FBI informant work in the past, so it’s probably more likely that they are being used by the FBI/CIA to incite violence, which means that it will still probably happen under this administration. 
    And beyond that, let’s ignore the fact the the whole premise of his campaign was “BUILD THE WALL”, (That never got built.) because that’s literally all his racist ass followers needed to be sold. A whiter America? I’M IN!!

Sure didn’t care about putting a wall on Canada tho. Sure didn’t care about his immigrant whore wife that can barely speak proper English. Oh but she’s white and European tho I forgot. The issue was never immigrants or their legal status. Jus their brown skin.
    edited February 2021
    And the lack of empathy for immigration from anybody only shows a complete lack of consideration and humbleness, and an abundance of racism and xenophobia.

These people are living in damn near third world conditions, so much so that a minimum wage job in America is still complete luxury compared to what they have in Mexico. 

“DEY TOOK ER JOBSSSS!!”

Naw they didn’t. They’re janitors and line cooks and dishwashers and shit that absolutely nobody wants to fucking do in the first place. 

And that is still a luxury to them compared to what they’re used to.

”They don’t even speak English.”

At no point of my 25 years of living has an immigrant’s lack of English inconvenienced me to the point that I felt that they don’t deserve a better life in a less poverty ridden country. Again, even professionally, they are never placed in positions where they need to speak and interact wit the general public.

“At the least they can do it legally.”

It can take literal YEARS for these incompetent pieces of shit to even get back to them. Some people don’t have that kind of time.

If a minimum wage American job is worth risking it all, it tells you how down bad these people really are.

And shitting on them is what this demon’s entire campaign was founded off of, and millions ate it up. If you don’t find that completely nauseating, your morality is all the way down the drain.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited February 2021
    America's immigration policies are so fucked up. My guitarist is a Dreamer/DACA child. He came here when he was 3 years old. Grew up here. Has worked in the U.S. since he was 18. Pays taxes, has a W2, and all that. 

He can't become a citizen unless he goes back to Mexico and applies for citizenship from zero. He's a Dreamer. Who's been here for 20 years. They wont even grant him citizenship through marriage. They straight up lied when they said DACA would be an avenue to citizenship. If he ever leaves the country, he cant come back. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?