Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Reborn said:
    Just wait till they come for your guns. I guess that's delusional also
    You morons have been saying that for 30 years and it's never happened. Go fuck yourself. 
    You cant speak without names and negative shit. You're a product of what they have installed in you. You're kinda like a sheep without knowing you're a sheep.  I say that respectfully. They ain't your friend. Your best interest are not in their plans. I wonder who's gonna fire the 2nd shot heard around the world? You think this is over after today? Lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    He only talks to you like that because you are retarded
    Hardly retarded. Everything I said about the gop and democrats is spot on. You and I are on the same team and 1 day you'll believe me.
    Reborn said:
    Hardly retarded. Everything I said about the gop and democrats is spot on. You and I are on the same team and 1 day you'll believe me.
    You guys are the ones at odds with me. If push came to shove I'd save your life from the establishment. Wake up dude. Russia and China influence is real. China is laughing right now. 
    This shit just stinks to me though. Just doesn’t make sense to me that they had such little security. They let that shit happen today. 
    They also activated the national guard without consulting trump. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited January 2021
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    You morons have been saying that for 30 years and it's never happened. Go fuck yourself. 
    You cant speak without names and negative shit. You're a product of what they have installed in you. You're kinda like a sheep without knowing you're a sheep.  I say that respectfully. They ain't your friend. Your best interest are not in their plans. I wonder who's gonna fire the 2nd shot heard around the world? You think this is over after today? Lol
    The only sheep here is you. Like I've said 100 times to you before and you just can't seem to get it through your head: I. AM. NOT. A. DEM. O. CRAT. I know the government doesn't give a fuck about my well being or my rights. Neither party does. You're the one that treats politics like a sports game. Your team is perfect and the other team is bad and evil and responsible for every bad thing that happens to this country. Fuck both teams. Burn down the stadium.

I'm fucking pissed that the one time the capital building gets raided, it's over something that doesn't even make sense. Trump lost the election fair and square. Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell, and even the Supreme Court judges Trump appointed have admitted it. So all of this was a gigantic waste of time. 

You wanna raid the capital building and tie these fucking politicians up and have them explain why they get their vote bought out with corporate donations and disregard the will of their constituents? Sign me the fuck up. But doing this because you are mad Trump lost? Thats stupid.

Trump is a shill just like the rest of them. Wake the fuck up. 
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    The only sheep here is you. Like I've said 100 times to you before and you just can't seem to get it through your head: I. AM. NOT. A. DEM. O. CRAT. I know the government doesn't give a fuck about my well being or my rights. Neither party does. You're the one that treats politics like a sports game. Your team is perfect and the other team is bad and evil and responsible for every bad thing that happens to this country. Fuck both teams. Burn down the stadium.

I'm fucking pissed that the one time the capital building gets raided, it's over something that doesn't even make sense. Trump lost the election fair and square. Mike Pence, Mitch McConnell, and even the Supreme Court judges Trump appointed have admitted it. So all of this was a gigantic waste of time. 

You wanna raid the capital building and tie these fucking politicians up and have them explain why they get their vote bought out with corporate donations and disregard the will of their constituents? Sign me the fuck up. But doing this because you are mad Trump lost? Thats stupid.

Trump opposed them. Why you think they tried for 4 years to get rid of him
    This shit just stinks to me though. Just doesn’t make sense to me that they had such little security. They let that shit happen today. 
    HELOOOOOOOOOP
    Reborn said:
    HELOOOOOOOOOP
    Part of the plan
    Chick shot in cap was married vet. Kinda odd cap gets bum rushed and only 1 shot. HELLOOOOOO
    Dudexwas smoking a joint in cap rotonda
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Trump opposed them. Why you think they tried for 4 years to get rid of him
    Opposed who? Who is "them?" The GOP? They have been licking Trump's ass the second he got elected. Trump is just another republican dude. You have to see that. 
    @Reborn what has Trump done to make your life so great? Be honest. 
    edited January 2021
    Yeah, while were at it we need to breach something and find the 9/11 docs.

thats what makes me infuriated. Finally people are trying to do something, and its based on lies.

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Economy is BOOMING. Best it’s ever been. 
    Serious? Come on man. Economy..no wars..troops home 3rd biggest exporter of oil..isis not likevtgey really mattered anyway unless they infiltrate us and we all know what that can lead to
     Want me to keep going
    Apparently trump has been almost impossible to talk to today even with members of his cabinet.

they are currently discussing invoking the 25th Amendment. His own cabinet is now (finally) turning on him. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    It’s a decent troll.