Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    You are fucking delusional.
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    FLAT said:
    You are fucking delusional.
    How so
    You got about 3 minutes before I bolt fir another 3 months
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Typical Gary spouting a bunch of nonsensical bullshit like usual. What the fuck does Antifa have to do with anything that happened today you retard? Trump supporters broke into the capital, destroyed property, looted, etc to interrupt the session taking place in the chamber. Antifa was not involved. At all. Stop projecting and take responsibility for your party for once in your god damn life.

Also, Trump absolutely did lose the election and there is 0 evidence supporting the contrary. 
    You think you're part of the picture? Go get your vaccine kid. You can have mine also
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Reborn said:
    @Reborn get fucked on
    Did Trump lose? Maybe..maybe not. 
    Trump lost. 100% L O S T. There is no "maybe...maybe not". He LOST. It's over and done with. Move the fuck on. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Gary: election was rigged
    MU: Proof?
    Gary: gOoGlE iT yOuRsElVeS
    Reborn said:
    @Reborn get fucked on
    Did Trump lose? Maybe..maybe not. 
    Trump lost. 100% L O S T. There is no "maybe...maybe not". He LOST. It's over and done with. Move the fuck on. 
    I have..I'm not bitching. Like I said a while ago. The president is just a stand in figure. He controls shit. They hated Trump because he opposed them. Either way I'll bet you 100 bucks right now in 4 years time were not better off as a nation. Only reason the Dow finished up over 400 today is because of the notion of 2g to everyone because of the Georgia runoffs.
    Gary: election was rigged
    MU: Proof?
    Gary: gOoGlE iT yOuRsElVeS
    Lol....that's pretty accurate
    Typical Gary spouting a bunch of nonsensical bullshit like usual. What the fuck does Antifa have to do with anything that happened today you retard? Trump supporters broke into the capital, destroyed property, looted, etc to interrupt the session taking place in the chamber. Antifa was not involved. At all. Stop projecting and take responsibility for your party for once in your god damn life.

Also, Trump absolutely did lose the election and there is 0 evidence supporting the contrary. 
    Go look at some of the pics of the people posing in the capital. Check the stats. Retard
    Reborn said:

Go look at some of the pics of the people posing in the capital. Check the stats. Retard
    Tats not stats also pics of them at antifa gatherings of the past.  Look
    .I'm not disputing trump people jumped in the melee but I would bet my life it was incited by antifa. They ssid dress as trump supporters and cause chaos.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited January 2021
    I wish i could flag his blocked posts without looking at them. 
    Look it's the thief
    Just wait till they come for your guns. I guess that's delusional also
    Reborn said:
    Reborn said:

Tats not stats also pics of them at antifa gatherings of the past.  Look
    .I'm not disputing trump people jumped in the melee but I would bet my life it was incited by antifa. They ssid dress as trump supporters and cause chaos.
    Yeah you're delusional. Go back to being blocked hoe. Have fun with Biden and a democratic majority for the next few years =)
    There are 400 million guns in this country dude. Explain to me how thats going to work. 
    Reborn said:
    Just wait till they come for your guns. I guess that's delusional also
    You morons have been saying that for 30 years and it's never happened. Go fuck yourself. 
    There are 400 million guns in this country dude. Explain to me how thats going to work. 
    They knock on your door and say hand it over. That's what the Democrats want. Just listen to them. 
    I tried but i cant hear them over the sound of me slamming my fucking head into my desk