Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Ok. Those arguments can go both ways. There has been senseless acts by both sides. Many more by Antifa and BLM. Not very many by the right and if you can tell me some I would love to research some and not cop stuff. Also why is it just with African Americans with the cop stuff? More whites are killed by police. These are facts. The Kyle kid should not of been walking down the street with an AR and he wouldn't of been smacked with a skateboard. BUT if he was in his house he has the right to stand guard like a different individual who was charged for defending his property. People have no right to invade someones land and him standing there with a gun because he knew what had been happening and he was charged is totally wrong. There were no acts of violence encouraged by Trump. That's a false statement but I do remember Maxine telling the left to get in my face. What does she think I would do. Who wins in that situation?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    No these arguments literally can't go both ways. 

Antifa/BLM/protesters/looters are not the president. It is literally his job to unite us, to ease tension. And he does the opposite with his rhetoric and policies. 

If you really think more whites are wrongfully killed by police, why aren't you mad? You should be protesting right alongside BLM for police hurting ALL people unjustly. But that's not an issue to you. You support the oppression. "just comply". 

Kyle killed somebody first. Then a dude chased him with a skateboard. That's facts. He's a good guy trying to stop a bad guy. But the bad guy happens to support people you like, so its "no, Kyle's a hero". Fuck. That. It wasn't even his property. He wanted to play action hero, and killed people. End of story. Hope he rots in prison forever. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/02/trump-caravan-biden-bus/

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Didnt he shoot the guy after he hit whacked and on the ground? Regardless he shouldn't of been there and driving around a bus? Come on Aaron. That's what you rebut me with? I can name countless acts by BLM and antifa that are 1000 times worse. .  The reason I'm not mad because like i stated before. Most deserve it.
    Anyway. I'm gonna watch results with my wife and kids now. Whomever wins I hope it turns out the best for all of us. We are Americans. I will respect a fair result. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Do the world a favor and don’t teach your kids this shit. 
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2020
    Damn Florida is stupid tight right now 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    @facefuck match me on rumblr hoe
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Not really sure how the AP is calling states that have 1% reporting lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited November 2020
    Will Trump step down and admit he lost if that's the way the polls go?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    He's reslly not gonna have a choice in the matter but considering he's an egomaniac he'll probably be talking about how it was rigged for months after 
    Trump is going to win. 
    Reborn said:
    Didnt he shoot the guy after he hit whacked and on the ground? Regardless he shouldn't of been there and driving around a bus? Come on Aaron. That's what you rebut me with? I can name countless acts by BLM and antifa that are 1000 times worse. .  The reason I'm not mad because like i stated before. Most deserve it.
    I can't believe you reproduced 
    And just like that there is no reason to continue with you. Typical response. When defeated just throw out an insult. Go watch cnn. Their losing their shit.
    He killed somebody
    THEN got chased
    He killed somebody, shot him in the head
    THEN the dude tried hitting him with the skateboard. And Kyle killed a second person and seriously injured another

He shot first 
    Yea. I said he shouldn't of been there didnt i.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Trump is beating the margins in most Michigan counties when comparing them to 2016. Its going to be interesting to see own the absentee ballots effect things. 
    At least Corey Gardner got voted out. Bang bang
    Fuck Florida, fuck Michigan, Fuck Texas, and fuck Pennsylvania
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Reborn said:
    Dime2 said:
    Vote cast. Fingers crossed for four more years. 

You'll get Jobe in here acting like a child saying "pull up" let's fight etc. 

Keep my name out of your mouth you fucking blowhard. Only reason I say anything is you’ve been been shit talking back and forth like a child with Jake for years. You’ve posted how bad you would kick his ass countless times. “BUT THAT ONE TIME WE PLAYED MADDEN... “ Put up or, much preferred, just shut the fuck up. 

99% of your whole persona here is a clown act. 
    Pass the god damn butter.