Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is a Government Fuckery Thread

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Dont watch CNN. So you don't think its ridiculous that Mitch McConnell was saying BEFORE the trial that he was going to aquit Trump no matter what? You don't think the fact that the GOP blocked any witnesses from testifying during the trial is somehow not insane? Isn't that the point of a trial? To determine guilt?

Keep drinking the kool aid. 
     I do think that is ridiculous. I don't agree with them blocking witnesses. My issue with the entire impeachment thing was the lead up to it, not the trial. None of it ever needed to get to this point where so much time and money was wasted. They didn't have any evidence to begin with but didn't want to admit they were wrong and back track because at this point, impeachment was being talked about before Trump's first 100 days was complete. Honestly, and I know you don't care about my opinion when it comes to anything political, but I think it's karma. They tried so hard for so long to go off nothing, it blew up in their faces. That being said, fuck the two party system and fuck both sides. Nobody in government gives a flying fuck about anyone outside of the government. I can lay around in my boxers eating ice cream all day tomorrow and that's still going to have a bigger impact on my life than who's in office, regardless of party. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I like that yang feller. Granted I probably dont know enough about him to form an educated ppinion. Not sure im down with bernie anymore. Not sure ill vote this go around anyways though. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I like Tulsi 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I actually really like Tulsi. She's a breath of fresh air. I don't know anything about Yang if someone cares to enlighten me
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I like that yang feller. Granted I probably dont know enough about him to form an educated ppinion. Not sure im down with bernie anymore. Not sure ill vote this go around anyways though. 
    Curious, what has soured you on Bernie?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    Dont watch CNN. So you don't think its ridiculous that Mitch McConnell was saying BEFORE the trial that he was going to aquit Trump no matter what? You don't think the fact that the GOP blocked any witnesses from testifying during the trial is somehow not insane? Isn't that the point of a trial? To determine guilt?

Keep drinking the kool aid. 
     I do think that is ridiculous. I don't agree with them blocking witnesses. My issue with the entire impeachment thing was the lead up to it, not the trial. None of it ever needed to get to this point where so much time and money was wasted. They didn't have any evidence to begin with but didn't want to admit they were wrong and back track because at this point, impeachment was being talked about before Trump's first 100 days was complete. Honestly, and I know you don't care about my opinion when it comes to anything political, but I think it's karma. They tried so hard for so long to go off nothing, it blew up in their faces. That being said, fuck the two party system and fuck both sides. Nobody in government gives a flying fuck about anyone outside of the government. I can lay around in my boxers eating ice cream all day tomorrow and that's still going to have a bigger impact on my life than who's in office, regardless of party. 
    Nah man you know I respect you and your opinions. I just dont know how you can put this on the democrats when the GOP has been obstructing this whole process since day one 
    I'm putting it on both, honestly. At this point, I think both sides have resolved to not give the other an inch resulting in the mass cluster fuck we have. I just personally feel like it's been dragged out so long because of the Dems initial consistency in calling for impeachment right off the bat. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We shouldn't be giving Ukraine a fucking dime anyways. Also fuck Biden's crackhead kid. I kinda wanna know why he had a job at a Ukranian energy company so investigate the shit out of him. 
    I think level playing field, yeah. He should be investigated as well. 
    I hope he's joking but Bam said he's thinking about running =))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Dime being a Trump guy is hilarious. Idk how Republicans be tricking poor people time and time again. 

edited February 2020
    Yeah only the Republicans play identity politics. Democrats never do that 
    Post edited by Dime2 on
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    anyone arguing about parties gets a catz “fag”
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dime2 said:
    I'm putting it on both, honestly. At this point, I think both sides have resolved to not give the other an inch resulting in the mass cluster fuck we have. I just personally feel like it's been dragged out so long because of the Dems initial consistency in calling for impeachment right off the bat. 
    Regardless, how can you say the Dems have no evidence if the GOP is blocking witnesses from testifying? THEY'RE NOT ALLOWING WITNESSES AT A FUCKING TRIAL.

Even if you think the Dems have been pushing impeachment for too long (which they haven't in an official capacity) that doesn't change the fact that when an impeachment inquiry actually happened, the GOP gave absolutely 0 respect to due process and turned it into a joke. 
    I agree with you on that. That was fucked. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. They should have spoken
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Facebook really lets you know how dumb your friends are. So many people drinking the kool aid. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Hornberger 2020