Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world...

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2013
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alright.. Night guys. Ill check in and respond to posts Missed tomorrow

I dont hate anyone here. Because i dont know any of you faggots. And you are kinda proving my point with your dumb poll and your fencewalker comment. Just because you like someone doesnt mean they are right in every situation. And someone you dislike isnt always wrong. I like Alex and Bianca. I thought they were terrible together and i thought Bianca treated Alex like shit, at least what was conveyed here. But whatever made them happy. I think Bianca was wrong in snitching on Alex, obviously. but if Alex is saying he is gonna catch a train to Jersey from wherever and wont take no for an answer, that is straight up dumb and desperate.

i just think people need to see both sides of the story. Not everything has to be good vs evil. Both did things wrong, both did things that were justified or understandable.

Holy shit. 193 new messages?!?!? Seriously guys? Anyways, Im quoting this post because this is my position as well.
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    You started it
    Alex4Lyfe said:

so fact is bianca took forum info and showed it to his moms, fuckin up his life. hes like early 20's relying on his parents. .

This isnt accurate. Alex himself has told me that his parents are paying nothing for his schooling, paying nothing for his living, and that his parents are so awful that he hates them and can't wait until he will never see them again. Did you forget this? He said it on the open board. He has the worst parents ever, that don't provide him a damn thing but grief and perhaps medical coverage which they are legally bound by law to do. So no... I'd find it hard to believe that this fucked up his life. Well unless everything he told us in the past was a lie, which I assume it is....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    lildikkinstagator(sp)wakefagz [-(
    Holy fucking shit.... Shut up dr phil

ok since i couldnt go back to January, here are the recent messages when i said he needed to change his ticket:

These text messages are pretty telling to me. When a girl is telling a dude that they are over and he is like "nah. I love you", something is not fucking right. I don't agree with Bianca 99% of the time, and I think she has a lot of self improvement she can do... But this is pretty fucked up of Alex.

Going back to my comment last night that she sent the text message because she is either a cunt or because she wanted him not plan on trying to see her... Really makes it seem like it is more option #2. Honestly better for Alex that she did that, instead of calling the police when he just showed up on her doorstep.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    This shit still isnt over?
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    Shield95 said:

In fact, the only "spr scary shit" he said in that entire conversation was "I love you.". :-&

Exactly. and 4 months after they broke up. I've had some rough breakups, but I've never denied reality for 4 months. it's kinda crazy. Seems like being in denial over a breakup shouldnt last longer than a week. I'd even give someone a pass for two weeks. But at some point in time, one of his friends should be pulling him back to reality.

It seemed like he didn't believe what she was saying. Like this is a bitchy phase or some shit. The sarcasm was high and it feels off like a troll job. Either way this is entertaining. Almost like playing clue

yeah. Im going to say, if this was a troll, they did a pretty decent job. I'd say I was full on troll for a good 6 hours when I first saw this, but now im like I think this is legit.
    What a pervert. I can see you sitting in front of your desk with a ball gag and feather boa reading this shit
    Alex4Lyfe said:

George, you are so fucking narrowminded on this. We're fucking done as friends. Don't expect me at your birthday party. I hope you have a good time but I will not be there. Bianca is not lying or trolling in this. This is just ridiculous.

dogg, if you're going to stop being friends with me because of Bianca??? peace.....

just know when she fucks you over like she fucked Alex over, I wont throw it in your face and say I told you so. I'm a decent guy, I feel bad for you.
    I kinda agree with Britt with George being narrowminded. I totally get where George is coming from though because Bianca is literally the queen of burning bridges. She is so emotional that she can turn on people at the snap of a finger. Im sure there isnt anyone here who she hasnt treated like shit one time or another.... But just because someone is a bitch most of the time, doesn't mean she is 100% to blame for all this. I may not like Bianca that much, but it does seem pretty clear that she has told Alex it is over and he isnt accepting of reality. That isnt healthy of Alex. Do you have a better suggestion for getting through to Alex that it is over? This is really what this whole drama thing was about.
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    alex probably left the seat up so she canned him
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake, are you a couples counselor or something? :-?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    SNERT said:

alex probably left the seat up so she canned him

he forgot to flush a few times
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

i mean, pretty much
    imageimage
    triggaplz said:

In regards to the abusive statements, if Bianca is going around the tristate area and online telling people I abused her, that's straight messed up.

For what it is worth, Bianca never told me you abused her, or gave me PM'd stories of abuse. Not really sure where the abuse talk has come from, other than you not accepting the breakup scared her. That is about the best I could make out of the whole thing.
    Alex4Lyfe said:

Yo if these fucking niggas make up and start dating again, i'm going to relapse.

=)) :))
    mrAPE said:

I had to be at work early this morning and read through all of this. This is how I see things.

Alex doesn't know when to shut his mouth and let things go and yet manages to leave out important information such as staying at georges. Also just change the plane ticket its not that hard. Most airlines its 100 bucks. Small price to pay instead of a friend being out 400 and you being out money as well as a good time.

Bianca its pretty pathetic to run to parents when you're both supposed to be adults. And if you didn't want him talking to you block and ignore him this is as much your fault as it is his.

Its time for both of you to grow up and go your separate ways.

Britt and george are acting like the best friend that doesn't care either way what happened they will battle for their friend regardless and cloud their judgement. That's no good. Calm your asses down.

The shield was gay. I hope its done? I haven't seen it referenced lately except names.

Also its just weed. Neither of you should flip out the way I saw you flip out about it. Alex on fb chat. Bianca on here.

If this was a troll everyone has gone to great lengths to make it happen and that would be pretty sad. But people bought it. So do you win or lose here?

good summary. I hate agreeing with Ape.