Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

AILD singer arrested (jail time nigga)

Comments

• Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

Chris beniot would like to have a word with you

Steroids don't make you randomly murder your family you fucking moron. That motherfucker was just mentally unstable. And it's been said multiple times that the most probable cause was all the concussions he had over time, fucked wit his brain.
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dont be a rex
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer

my friend Alex called it

Called what?

And please don't tell me he claimed that this is due to steroids.
    There was an argument between them even beefier Tim got arrested and Alex insisted that Tim was on steroids. Very loud argument.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Options
    I'm not being a "Rex" I'm just not being a fucking moron. While not an expert, I know my shit about gear and have researched it, all the different types, etc. People need to stop being so fucking ignorant about steroids, they're not the monsters everyone thinks they are. Alcohol is 10x worse and no one bats a fucking eye at it. Step the fuck back for a second and quit being ignorant. No steroid in the world ever made someone murder anyone, let alone their entire family. If anything, they'll give you that "Fuck wit me." Attitude 'cause of high testosterone levels, making you more confrontational, but not a fucking murderer. And even then, that's if you're really abusing them and taking them a lot. Taking them as intended and safely, there's barely any real side effects. Bloating and acne are like the only guarantees.
  • Options
    Also, I know a dude at my gym that juices, and he's one of the nicest dudes there. Fucking massive, but a nice ass dude. He's actually told me all about his dosage and cycles and what he's on. He was obviously hesitant to tell me at first, but once he saw it was genuine interest, he told me in detail. Dude's taking it safely and not abusing it, and what a fucking surprise, he's a normal ass human being. Responsible users aren't some monsters or freaks, they're just regular dudes that aspire to go beyond the natural human physique.
  • Options
    TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Options
    Brian said:

Sorry, but this made me laugh upon first read. Unfortunate sentence spacing

LOL It doesn't show up like that on mobile.

• Options
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Everyone has different phones doe

Unless they have the same phones
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Options
    You're trying really hard today Ape. I'm on an iPhone dumbass.
  • Options
    I dont really care what you're on I was illustrating that it showed up that way on my mobile as well
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    woah woah woah dont talk shit on alcohol [-(
  • Options
    1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lethal injection so we can all move on
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    Another shocking revelation came from the prosecution who revealed the cost of alleged hit on Lambesis' wife was priced at $20,000 and that Lambesis was "very willing to pay that."

I thought it was $1,000 :-?
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What happened to that 1000 dollar claim?
    zero said:

woah woah woah dont talk shit on alcohol [-(

Alcohol is some dangerous shit man. Don't make your liver hate you
    imageimage
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    you dont say /:)
  • Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,467 moneytalker

Another shocking revelation came from the prosecution who revealed the cost of alleged hit on Lambesis' wife was priced at $20,000 and that Lambesis was "very willing to pay that."

I thought it was $1,000 :-?

<_>

Murder for hire 101. You don't pay for the whole thing up front dude. You get some cash now, and the rest when its done.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    Isn't always half now other half when job is done tho :-?