Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Best State

Comments

• MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Michigan
    I've been to at least 30+ of the 48 continental US states, I have not been to either Alaska or Hawaii. At this point I can say there are really only two states that I would like to live in, California and Michigan. I've only been to California once, but I loved it when I went out there. My only knock is that it was expensive as all hell, but if I was offered a good job out there I would move. And I know I'm still biased toward Michigan because I've spent more time in here than the other states, but I genuinely like everything around here.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Massachusetts also has Cape Cod, Plymouth, Salem and friggin leaves that people all around the world comes every fall to look at
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    California
    Hey ain't nobody gonna vote for good ol' AZ, so I went with the other guys [-(
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Other
    I think Washington is pretty great. Not state income tax, great concert venues like The Gorge in George WA. Low property taxes, few gun laws, gay marriage, legalized pot. I mean really Washington pretty much rules.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    California
    I wanted to move to Washington for a very long time after I visit in Seattle several years ago. I actually applied to Seattle University but ended up here.
    I love winning with women
    Other
    I've lived in California, Washington, and New York. Washington was better than the other two in almost every way. But it also depends on where you live in the state. Like When I loved in Seattle the traffic was awful, so I very much like the traffic in rural Rochester NY more than Seattle. And New Yorks k-12 schools are 100 times better than Washingtons. However NY is taxed so heavily that it makes sense. California should really be divided into two states because the north is way different than the south... I actually like San Diego area for a lot of reasons other than the cost of living and the lines everywhere. Northern CA sucks though.

Other states I've spent a week or more in include Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Arizona, Ohio, Pennsylvania, DC, Florida, Utah...

And I have driven though Ohio, Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, Wyoming, Georgia.

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    California
    mrAPE said:

Speak for yourself. Im not from colorado and picked there so have several others. I'd like to see more of California though

What I said:

...since most of us...

What I clearly meant:

...Absolutely everyone especially Ape that snake in the grass...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    California

Northern CA sucks though.

Nigga you stupit
    Other

Nigga you stupit
    My theory is that the cancer of CA is San Fran. And the closer you get to that city the worst it is. Like Oakland is just as bad as SF... but San Jose is slightly better. Sacramento might be okay if it wasnt for the heat and smog.... Redding is alright.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    California
    shocker everyone picked the state they live in..wouldnt of guessed that
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Other
    I picked other because I can't accurately say what the best state is. Sure I love Michigan because its actually a pretty fucking cool place imo but I haven't experienced anywhere else yet. I'd love to go out to California, Colorado, Washington and the east coast just to get a different experience.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    California
    and why is jersey even on this list
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    California
    I would like to hit up the other Pacific states that are connected to the mainland.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2013
    Texas

Nigga you stupit
    My theory is that the aids of CA is San Fran.
    Fixed
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Other
    What's wrong with San Fran!?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Texas
    Well San Fran is the gay capitol of the world and aids was more appropriate than cancer :-j
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2013
    Other
    Toddler and Boy Wonder flagging me
    The two homo phobes
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    California

Nigga you stupit
    My theory is that the cancer of CA is San Fran. And the closer you get to that city the worst it is. Like Oakland is just as bad as SF... but San Jose is slightly better. Sacramento might be okay if it wasnt for the heat and smog.... Redding is alright.
    Let me try and understand where you're coming from here. Where did you live in California?

Fresno is basically the Californian Mason-Dixon Line.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Other
    I loved NorCal
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Other
    I love Massachusetts because of the location, the history, and most importantly, the music scene. The Palladium is probably one of the coolest venues Ive seen and TAS is from Holyoke. \m/