Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

official mayhem fest 2015 thread.

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    all this dude does is complain about how shitty our boards are. go back to your fo.. oh wait. end it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I saw the first sentence and just absolutely lost it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Goddammit this story lol
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Chuck grabbed my hips with his rough, coarse hands. 'Here we go!' He said as he spat in my ass hole. I took a deep breath, braced myself and -- 'AARGHH!!' I screamed. Chuck forced his tasty meat pole all the way inside me. It gave me a feeling I had never felt before, and, will probably never feel again. It was simply orgasmic, as if God Himself had fucked me. I almost felt as if I were God. Chuck had entered my, and we both became as One. It was truly transcendental.

gone. every time.
    I love winning with women
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They don't call him Chuck "The Weiner" Schuldiner for nothin.
  • sh1ttalkersh1ttalker Posts: 104 salt miner
    Wow if that is a true story its pretty sick and disturbing. Also bad news... you are both gay. Any time a pens enters your mouth you've crossed over to that team.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    =)))))))))))))))))))
    LOOT said:

fuck =))

Todd never seen this before :-?

I forgot he was a noob
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Wow if that is a true story its pretty sick and disturbing. Also bad news... you are both gay. Any time a pens enters your mouth you've crossed over to that team.

:|
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    "He whipped out his long, thick semi-erect penis. 'I've never done this before', I said, 'It's okay, it's okay.' Chuck reassured me. I held his penis in my hands, took a deep breath, and put it in my mouth. I sucked and sucked 'til he was hard, man, his cock had to be at least seven wonderful inches! I kissed the gland and licked all along the shaft, Chuck giggled and slapped me in the face with his cock a few times before I inserted all seven inches into my mouth. Chuck moaned in sheer ecstasy. He put his his hand against the back of my head as I bobbed up and down on his cock. 'All the way, all the way', whispered Chuck. It tasted like nothing I ever tasted before. After around ten minutes, he pulled out his juicy meat, 'take off your pants -- now!'"

... But I'm not gay.
  • ThorThor Posts: 93 juggalo
    Funny shit but alot of typing for one joke =))
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Douevencopypasta
    He obvz doesn't
    Sounds like that lost prophets shit a few months ago except not as sick. With such excellent story telling. Well done sir.