Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Rappers wif mo Swag than Episode69

13»

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Episode said:

As sad as this is, unfortunately you and Catz are the same until you stop striving for success and start achieving it.

Yes, because you achieve major success immediately, and at 17 years old. 8-|

I'm not expecting insta-success, and don't want it, I wouldn't work as hard if that were the case. But everyone starts somewhere, and Catz never started. I don't have the end result success that I want yet, but constantly have personal "small step" success, whether that's writing something that I feel is my best to date, or experimenting wit a new sound and being pleased by the result, or on the subject of lifting, looking in the mirror and seeing new striations in my chest and shoulders, consistently gaining weight on a weekly basis, or hitting a new PR on a big lift. It's all these things that let me know I'm on the right track and why I won't quit. That my patience and persistence will pay off. Like I said, everyone has to start somewhere, Catz never started anything except a new bottle every night. I know my efforts will get me somewhere, wherever that may end up being, one day. Catz' efforts will get him nothing but an early funeral and a regretful lifestyle. Don't dare say we're the same.

And I know what's coming, "So you work on your hobbies and get better at them, doesn't mean success. I'm God.", and quite frankly, save it and suck my dick.
    No. I'm just saying that the difference between you and Catz is the fact you have aspirations. But until those aspirations are reality, they're just talk. It's that simple.
    Erik can try, fail, try and fail again for the next 23 years, and even if he never accomplishes anything, he will STILL be tied with Catz. Hell, he can not even try to do anything for the next 2 decades and still break even.
    Gary said:

There is more to life than just "getting it in". Sharing a connection with someone and making beautiful children and watching them grow and spending your life with someone who you truly love and caring for them and their well being is more important than just "getting it in". That makes getting it in mean something. You got your priorities all fucked up somewhere.

How did this post not get a single "simp" reply?
    Pass the god damn butter.