Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Rappers wif mo Swag than Episode69

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2013

As sad as this is, unfortunately you and Catz are the same until you stop striving for success and start achieving it.

Yes, because you achieve major success immediately, and at 17 years old. 8-|

I'm not expecting insta-success, and don't want it, I wouldn't work as hard if that were the case. But everyone starts somewhere, and Catz never started. I don't have the end result success that I want yet, but constantly have personal "small step" success, whether that's writing something that I feel is my best to date, or experimenting wit a new sound and being pleased by the result, or on the subject of lifting, looking in the mirror and seeing new striations in my chest and shoulders, consistently gaining weight on a weekly basis, or hitting a new PR on a big lift. It's all these things that let me know I'm on the right track and why I won't quit. That my patience and persistence will pay off. Like I said, everyone has to start somewhere, Catz never started anything except a new bottle every night. I know my efforts will get me somewhere, wherever that may end up being, one day. Catz' efforts will get him nothing but an early funeral and a regretful lifestyle. Don't dare say we're the same.

And I know what's coming, "So you work on your hobbies and get better at them, doesn't mean success. I'm God.", and quite frankly, save it and suck my dick.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    >expects catz to die because believes in .gov propagandaz
    >catz livez to be 95 yrsole

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

>expects catz to die because believes in .gov propagandaz
    >catz livez to be 95 yrsole

maybe 95 in Cat years

edited March 2013
    givz a fukk we all gotta die son [-( all dat matters iz how many times you got it in

[-(

blue turbins

There is more to life than just "getting it in". Sharing a connection with someone and making beautiful children and watching them grow and spending your life with someone who you truly love and caring for them and their well being is more important than just "getting it in". That makes getting it in mean something. You got your priorities all fucked up somewhere.
    =;

[-(

blue turbins

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

givz a fukk we all gotta die son [-( all dat matters iz how many times you got it in

=))
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

monicaa said:

Catz , your crush on Erik is quite adorable. 8->

ya i like episode so much and respect himz so much i made threadz of luv fer himz like i especially like how much a loser he iz
    HE'S the loser? Lolwut
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There's at least three legitimate losers that I can think of on this site off the top of my head.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I named em. Bring it woman
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

Jay
    Jag
    Alex

Good to know you can deep throat my cock 24/7.
    ;;)
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

As sad as this is, unfortunately you and Catz are the same until you stop striving for success and start achieving it.

Yes, because you achieve major success immediately, and at 17 years old. 8-|

I'm not expecting insta-success, and don't want it, I wouldn't work as hard if that were the case. But everyone starts somewhere, and Catz never started. I don't have the end result success that I want yet, but constantly have personal "small step" success, whether that's writing something that I feel is my best to date, or experimenting wit a new sound and being pleased by the result, or on the subject of lifting, looking in the mirror and seeing new striations in my chest and shoulders, consistently gaining weight on a weekly basis, or hitting a new PR on a big lift. It's all these things that let me know I'm on the right track and why I won't quit. That my patience and persistence will pay off. Like I said, everyone has to start somewhere, Catz never started anything except a new bottle every night. I know my efforts will get me somewhere, wherever that may end up being, one day. Catz' efforts will get him nothing but an early funeral and a regretful lifestyle. Don't dare say we're the same.

And I know what's coming, "So you work on your hobbies and get better at them, doesn't mean success. I'm God.", and quite frankly, save it and suck my dick.
    No. I'm just saying that the difference between you and Catz is the fact you have aspirations. But until those aspirations are reality, they're just talk. It's that simple.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Catz aspires to finish that 6 pack so he will have enough bottle returns for a "forty".
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    mrAPE said:

Jay
    Jag
    Alex

>:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage