Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Travis News

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sounds like you're handling this pretty well dude
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im glad you decided to not be with her.. fuck that shit you had to do what you had to do... i still think jail time for what she did is wayyy to harsh but lets not open that up again lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Glad to hear you're making it through ok. Best of luck from here on out man.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I think that maybe..just maybe if she is truly sorry and if you could ever forgive her that it just might be worth working out to keep your family together but that's for you to decide. People make mistakes but I understand this was a HUGE mistake. Good luck to you.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hell Yeah bro keep it up \m/
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    ya'll my fuckin dawgs, and I love you guys...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Hey fuck you pal
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    LAWL @ wine....thanks mang....
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    keep grinding hoss, eventually your new family will get used to this new life and it will seem "normal" time heals all wounds
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Travis said:

Ape, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna shoot an enormous load of cum in your luxurious ginger beard, you gorgeous behemoth of a man.....

Well this would coincide with your April 1st fb post you told us about

:-?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Travis said:

Ape, if I ever meet you, I'm gonna shoot an enormous load of cum in your luxurious ginger beard, you gorgeous behemoth of a man.....

pics or didnt happen
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Travis said:

My 'wife' is out on bail. I have the kids and we are all getting on with life. Fortunately there hasn't been too much more craziness...She got arrested in November and is charged with 2 counts criminal sexual assault...She is currently doing some therapy and AA meetings....For my childrens' sake, I really need her to get her shit together as best she can....There is some type of plea deal in the works, but I don't know the details, and what I DO know, I can't really discuss.
    She wrecked everyone's life (mine hers and our 3 kids) so now our 4 member family unit is moving on...I would eventually like to see her return to being a mother, because until last fall, she was an incredible mom. I couldn't have asked for a better woman to raise my children....They need her back, but she will have to probably do some prison time, so I am carrying on as though I will be a permanent single parent. Her mother and her entire family support me 100 percent, and help out a ton with the kids...The holidays were really hard on them, especially my daughter, who is 7...

my soon to be ex wife wants to come back and wants to stay married, but I can't take her back. Not out of a need or desire to 'punish' her, but simply because of all the abuse and pain she dealt me from Sept. to Nov. last year...She really damaged me emotionally, and pushed me too hard and too far away to ever come back...She beat the desire out of me to ever try to work on our marriage...I have filed for divorce, but that is a slow process...

I have let go of most of the anger and hate, and am shocked that I was able to to so as quickly as I did...I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I was/am raising our kids alone; I prolly didn't have time to dwell on some things....I am still hurt, and feel totally betrayed, but it is really nice to be free of her physically, emotionally, and financially. (though our income has been cut by 65% due to her actions).

Sorry to ramble, just had to get that out to you who are still interested...
    And now a short Q and A session...........MT

Thanks for the Update Travis \m/ Really glad to hear you are doing well and dealing with the betrayal. You have mad props in my book \m/ Flawless handling of total bullshit.
  • rockon77rockon77 Posts: 34 salt miner
    I still think you should never have let her move back in Travis and let her ruin the new relationship you had. Guess you've found a way to forgive her after all. Best of luck to you and the kids, but what's happening with the civil suit?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I see that you've been commenting in the "well" thread too. I don't know who you are, but how is it any of your business?
  • rockon77rockon77 Posts: 34 salt miner
    Just curious and commenting since this has been in the paper. Is that a problem?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    No longer sure if noob, troll, or spambot :-?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    rockon77 said:

Just curious and commenting since this has been in the paper. Is that a problem?

Well the only thing you've cared to comment on is about what happened to Travis. So what's your deal and personal interest in his life? Just curious
    imageimage