Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

anyone go to see marduk in chicago last night?

13»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

HOODS said:

I'm not sayin he didn't he what he deserved, but c'mon.... Cops shoulda been called as soon as he threw something at the bitch and wouldn't leave.

Satan you worked security and got in 5-6 fights? Wtf?

I been working security for 3 years in the ghetto of Trenton and got in 0 fights. Yous doing it wrong.

We throw someone out, slam the door. They don't leave cops come. We don't go outside surround te guy ect. Leave or the cops will be here in 2 mins. Simple. How the hell
    Did you get in 6 fights? Damn.

you forget where i am and what goes on in atlanta. all that skinhead shit we used to bring in at masquerade was a powder keg. i've worked shows for bands like the business and warzone and a ton of anti-heros sets because they were local. you mix the sharps and the hammers and you get a lot of blood. i got stabbed in my left wrist with a switchblade once and someone swung a broken bottle at me and cut me under my left eye another time. don't judge me. i'm not a dumb meathead that just goes blindly swinging away. i had reasons to fuck up the people i did. one of them was a douchebag that brought an underage girl into the club, roofied her, then when she was puking and shitting herself in our bathroom he tried to steal her car from our parking lot. the alarm went off and when we figured out who he was and what he was doing, my friend and i took him across the street and kicked the shit out of him and tossed him in a dumpster. zero fucks
    2 on 1. Pussy.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We got skins tht showed up here last yeAr. Started a hue brawl in the bar, bottles, bats, ect... Our/my job as security is to take that shit outside and try to separate and calm everybody down. I tried, but didn't work. Someone took a swing at my buddy. Put him down. That was that. I didn't fuck him up or sneak him. The skins ended up
    Getting Beatdown by the people in the bar, no way the 3 of us could handle 10-10. We actually saved the skins by breaking it up again after they were knocked out. The job of security is to protect all patrons. Trust me I hate drunken fools and fucking belligerent assholes, but I gotta put that aside. If I went around kicking everyone's ass, first off all I would get fired, second of all around our way, this way, you hit the wrong guy, 50 people are there in 10
    Mins. And finally, it's dickhead security always being tough and causing problems that gets places shit down. We have minimal problems at our venue cause people respect us, I mean you're only gonna get what you give. I mean what's the point in fucking surrounding the naked guy antagonizing him outside or fuxkin what's the point of fighting period. It gives the metal/punk hardcore scene a bad fucking name and gets venues shit down. I hate these police wannabe security
    Guys with their shirts and gloves strong arming little kids for push moshing. They're just there to start sht. I been in zero fights and I get respect from patrons cause I ain't gonna swing on nobody unless they are beating up a girl or have a weapon. I don't want out venue being shit down.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

:|

I guess trying to break up fights isnt the job of security? I'm supposed to just fuck people up? Damn, I'd hate to go to shows in your area.
    I just don't get why there's such a huge blow up over this. It's not like they didn't give him enough warning or it happened inside the venue with everyone around.. and the fucktard deserved it. Should the cops have been called? Sure. But from the people that go to this venue and know the security personally they seem to be really nice n shit. It's not like this happens all the time there or something nuts. A venue isn't going to get shut down because of one incident.

And don't get all pissy with me because I think this whole debate over what security should/should not be doing is blown out of proportion. The only venue where I've seen fights break out is at Post Gazette and all that happens is the cops come and arrest em if they find them. Takes a while for security to run to the location of the fight/brawl as well. One time at Ozzfest some dude put another dude in a coma over some bs he said to his sister or something. At a country concert some rednecks got into a fight over one of the guys' girlfriends and an eyelid got ripped off. I'm sure there's more but no one else has told me any nor have I seen anymore for myself so far. But this is an amphitheater and it doesn't exactly compare to small venues. Now woosa
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    on this page: tl;dr
    Ain't nobody gettin pissy or nuffin. We're just having a discussion. People be sensitive <_>
    people have vagina's brah
    Mmhmmm. I'm totes sensitive over something I could give a fuck about yo. I just don't see what the big deal is. I'm crashing :)>- :-*
    imageimage
    knock em down a peg