Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

anyone go to see marduk in chicago last night?

Comments

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When im out of work i can type up what I was told occurred. This video is literally the last 30 seconds of this guys night. Im actually curious to see Satans thoughts since he was once security.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited March 2013
    Episode said:

Rex = :'(

W/e dude what kind of life experiences do you have? I wasent even judging this situation. I was just saying in general no one should ever use that force unless there life is threatened.

Iv probably been in as many fights as anyone in this forum. There no stranger to me. A fight broke out outside my grandpas before and one of the guys got hit...then hit his head and died. Fighting should always be your very last option

• balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    =)) at this thread
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Brian said:

Reggie's is the best venue in Chicago and the security guys are super nice. Yall niggas don't know

jag said:

When im out of work i can type up what I was told occurred. This video is literally the last 30 seconds of this guys night. Im actually curious to see Satans thoughts since he was once security.

Yeah I can't really judge based on the video. I just don't like fights. IMO it should be a last ditched effort when your backs against the wall..but if the guy is willing to take his pants off so fast I'm sure he deserved it
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    it had to be freezing too lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    jag said:

When I was security, you had 2 different types of staff: dudes that were looking for fights and dudes that wanted to keep the peace. We were not allowed to fight under any circumstance in fear of lawsuits against the clubs and incident reports. In Georgia, if you have too many incident reports for your venue, your liquor license could be pulled. So to fight someone, we had to "quit" and remove our security shirts then move the fight off of the club grounds out into the street. Most likely, with him having so many guys out there, he was doing a LOT to attract their attention. Probably really asking for it, imo. I really doubt that many security guys would just sit there and watch him get pummeled without being really antagonized
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

Sounds like something george would do

I don't fight at shows simp. I break them up if I'm working or just watch.

Dog I work security all the time. Nothing like this would ever happen with us. We don't roll out drunk people, we make them leave an go back inside. If they don't leave we call the cops. 1-1 or gtfo. These security guards are some pussy ass trouble makin wanna be bitches. Shit like this is what gets venues shut down. Increase the peace.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

Increase the peace.

=D>
    Alright, here is the version I heard.

Apparently this individual was drunk. The racial stuff is not confirmed but apparently he was very talkative through the night.

Security took his 21+ wrist band and informed all bartenders on each side of Reggies he was not allowed to purchase or consume alcohol cuz he was cut off. The dude tried to buy a drink anyways and when told no, threw something off the bar at a bartender chick. When an audience member witnessed it, he confronted the dude which led to a scuffle that was broke up by security/other crowd members. The dude was brought to the front of the venue where he apparently pushed a security guard and spit on him. He was then taken outside where he was told to leave the ground. The guy refused to leave and apparently was yelling at people on the outside smoking. Security went outside and again asked him to leave. Not much later, dude came through the doors and demanded to be let back in. When told no he was booted he got in a security guards face again and pushed another security guard. He was kicked out again and told the cops would be called if he didnt leave. Apparently dude pretended to leave but came back and was yelling at people outside again and some people complained to security that he was being confrontational outside and getting in peoples faces saying he was gonna fight someone. Security comes back out.. words are exchanged with each side getting in each others face. Dude pushes a security guard again and is warned that dude had his chances and if he got out of hand again he'd taste the pavement. Cue this video and the that's a wrap.

Now, Satan.. Having heard this now.. as a former security guard, what are your thoughts on the situation.

I find it funny the guy who throws the punch is the most quiet of the security guards. Man of few words and usually doesn't hang out with us when off the clock.
    i would've rolled him and lefty him in a dumpster. i've never been much of a dick to drunk people, but after all of that shit he prolly deserved it. the entire time i was bouncing, i only got in 5-6 "fights" where that sort of shit was necessary. but if he came back on the premises after being told to leave more than once, he's fair game
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It sounds to me like those security guards had the patience of saints. That kind of shit has happened here at venues before. Bar ones too. They have pretty much a no tolerance policy for that stuff.

This guy got kicked out of the Intronaut show last year for yelling drunk at a bartender. When he tried to get back in, they called the cops.
    I love winning with women
    I'm tight with all the security. If we hang out after a show for food or more beers, they will join us when off the clock and shoot the shit. We go to the vip green room to chill with them. Most of them smoke up with us. At metal/punk shows, you'll rarely see them kick someone out. You have to really push a button for them to decide you crossed a line. No joke, the guy who threw the punch is the one guy who doesn't hang out. He's really quiet and reserved.
    You should definitely let them know that video has gone viral. That's how I found out about it. It was on my Facebook feed this morning. That dude is likely to sue over it
    I saw it posted on FB and immediately told them and got their side of things.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    drunk asshole got what he deserved
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    HOODS said:

mrAPE said:

I meant the stripping down then trying to fight part lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm not sayin he didn't he what he deserved, but c'mon.... Cops shoulda been called as soon as he threw something at the bitch and wouldn't leave.

Satan you worked security and got in 5-6 fights? Wtf?

I been working security for 3 years in the ghetto of Trenton and got in 0 fights. Yous doing it wrong.

We throw someone out, slam the door. They don't leave cops come. We don't go outside surround te guy ect. Leave or the cops will be here in 2 mins. Simple. How the hell
    Did you get in 6 fights? Damn.
    mrAPE said:

HOODS said:

mrAPE said:

I meant the stripping down then trying to fight part lol
    i just strip.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited March 2013
    I can attest to security being cool there. I've been there a couple times, and they're always chill as hell.

That vid was hilarious