Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who's Met Who?

12345679»

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Distance has a penis [-(
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    streets said:

>tfw I met George last summer at Mayhem.

I saw your review of the Dying Fetus from last June at Empire (Jaxx), at least I believe it was you.
    Are you going to the Hatebreed/Dying Fetus show on Thursday? I may go. It's at the same venue as the one you reviewed
    @streets
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    edited February 2013
    Santana said:

streets said:

>tfw I met George last summer at Mayhem.

I saw your review of the Dying Fetus from last June at Empire (Jaxx), at least I believe it was you.
    Are you going to the Hatebreed/Dying Fetus show on Thursday? I may go. It's at the same venue as the one you reviewed
    @streets
    nah I don't have the money to go. Since the new management took over I can't get in for free anymore :((
    I'm not too psyched on the whole new management stuff. It's not a huge deal or anything but it seems like it doesn't play as much metal as it used to. How far are you from the venue?
    Santana said:

I'm not too psyched on the whole new management stuff. It's not a huge deal or anything but it seems like it doesn't play as much metal as it used to. How far are you from the venue?

bout an hour to 1 1/2 depending on traffic and how fast I can speed down through 267 and 495
    ahhh damn. not the worst but not the best either. I'm about 20 minutes from the venue. nice enough but a lot of the shows I want to go to are at the Fillmore and that's more like 40-60min
    Santana said:

ahhh damn. not the worst but not the best either. I'm about 20 minutes from the venue. nice enough but a lot of the shows I want to go to are at the Fillmore and that's more like 40-60min

Im hoping to be at The Fillmore in March for AILD and TDWP just depends. I go to more Baltimore shows than I do D.C. since I can't get anyone to go with me to D.C. because they think theyre too white. Most of the good shows in DC are at Rock and Roll Hotel, Black Cat, and DC9 though.
    too white lolol. I haven't been to any DC shows besides when System of a Down came to the Verizon Center this past summer. I've heard the Black Cat is pretty small
    Black Cat is pretty small. Go there on the 15th for Title Fight which is in the main room which will hold a couple hundred people. It's about the size of Cafe 611 in Frederick what used to be Krug's. Then they have a smaller room which holds about 100 people. DC9 feels smaller than Black Cat but holds more people.
    hmmm I wonder if they'll have a show there sometime that I'd like to go to
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I met some blonde haired broad at Mayhem two years ago claiming she was Arlo.

Not really sure haha.