Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What'd you get for Christmas?

Comments

• Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,595 spicy boy
  • Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2013
    i got:

2 triple play passes (get to go 3 times with each pass) to my local ski resort

blu ray movies:
    Clue
    the conjuring
    the faculty
    the thing (2011)
    the thing (1982)
    evil dead (2013)
    pale rider
    the cabin in the woods
    sinister

set of 72 prismacolor colored pencils

30 days of night graphic novel

authentic troy polamalu jersey (my bro got it from authenticjerseywholesale.com, much cheaper there. nfl shop charges like $300)

small box of monte cristo cigars

$25 gift card to dunkin' donuts

some candy

san lotano cigar

coffee mug
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    fries said:

gf gave me a harley shirt from her dads work... and these.

I couldn't believe it

You marry her right now.
    inb4lists
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

authentic troy polamalu jersey (my bro got it from authenticjerseywholesale.com, much cheaper there. nfl shop charges like $300)

You do know that site is well known as a fake jersey shop, correct?

• Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Those are knockoffs sir. Most are of decent quality that's where I got my shipley one a few years back for 50 bucks lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    i don't care if they're "fake" because they're cheaper then an NFL shop replica. they look exactly the same and i aint spending $300 for a jersey any time soon. they sell 'em for like $22 now lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    I like the way nike has theirs set up and they fit better. I bought the middle price one of aj greens. I don't think ill be buying knockoffs again
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
    the ones that they sell are the nike ones.
  • Options
    Yo just because it says nike doesn't make it real
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

I like the way nike has theirs set up and they fit better. I bought the middle price one of aj greens. I don't think ill be buying knockoffs again

The Limited right? Those are the best ones. I wanted the Elite, and had the money to get one, but after trying one on I didn't want it anymore. They're nice as memorabilia, but to just wear casually they're terrible. They're way too stiff and feel like you're wearing a paper shopping bag, plus I wear my shit tight/fitted, and even the smallest size is baggy as fuck because it has room for pads and shit. Numbers and stitching aren't as nice on the Limiteds, but overall are the best option out of the 3 available.

• Options
    SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    Woke up, meat snax pack empty on the floor
    Cat puke everywhere
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    SATAN said:

I didn't really get much because my parents paid my bail money. Got some underwear and beaters and new pj pants. Got about $30 in gift cards. My sister got me a $50 gift certificate to a gun range

The coolest thing was that my grandfather told me he might be handing over his property management to me. Since my grandmother died in February, he's had 2 different people fuck up his business and he's like 82 now and can't keep up with everything without her. This could be a really cool thing for me

Grandfather called me today to make sure I'm still coming over Saturday to discuss the business. Ya know how sometimes people run things by you as lip service when you don't see them regularly? That's what I kinda thought he was doing yesterday. Looks like this might be legit \m/
  • Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
  • Options
    Yeah its the limited erik. I can never remember the names of them except elite for some reason
  • Options
  • Options
    ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Mines limited but I have to return it for a larger size, also picked up Broncos afc west division champions hat as well
  • Options
    I still think you are trolling
  • Options
    NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,225 mod
    Lol I almost forgot when Shane would dick ride the Colts hard. Then they got whooped by the Saints in the Super Bowl and he was like, "Oh I don't watch football that much. I don't really care." Now he's on the Broncos wagon. =))

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Inb4goseahawks
  • Options
    LMFAO Ed deleted some posts =))