Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

black friday 2012 deals

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... I doubt I will get it. What I really want is 3 of them for my kids, but I am not willing to wait in line 5 hours to get it. I might swing by around 9:30 and see if I can get 3. :)) that's about the extent of how bad I want it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Any good deals on black ops 2 or a blu ray player. Im also looking for a 40 inch tv but the best buy toshiba is out of the question
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Black Ops 2 could possibly be $25 at Walmart that day. Don't know for sure but they do have a lot of released games that just came out at $25.

Price range on the 40inch tv and I'll let you know.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

the holidays should be about love and family and charlie brown shit, not greedy assholes knockin each other over for shit they dont need. shame on you all [-(

and getting hammered and good food and football.
    :x
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I just want a Wii for under $100. If not oh well. I'll play Twilight Princess n shit later when it drops more
    imageimage
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm gonna hold off till Cyber Monday for any deal on things I may purchase. I've done the Black Friday thing before... and I don't feel like doing it again.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My friend is buying a new XBox on black friday, and I may buy his old one.... so sorta counts?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

My friend is buying a new XBox on black friday, and I may buy his old one.... so sorta counts?

why would he buy a new one? Isnt a xbox360 an xbox360?
    The slim is a hell of a lot better than that piece of shit they put before it.
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    my son wants some Beats head phones, anybody know if theyre worth it??
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

just because it doesnt RROD? I mean it doesnt run faster or anything... plays the same games...
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    He's more of a gaming nerd than me. He wants the slim for whatever reason.

He already has an elite (his second or third Xbox already), and those don't RROD anyway.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I've never been to any store on Black Friday... I'm thinking of going to Wal Mart on Thanksgiving for the 8pm event to get the GTA IV Complete Edition and Call of Duty Black Ops for $15 each. Should I get there early?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet within 3 to 5 years those stores will be opening at like 2 pm, almost completely swallowing Thanksgiving.
    the whole concept is a little disturbing to me... I won't even go if it's going to be too bad

just because it doesnt RROD? I mean it doesnt run faster or anything... plays the same games...
    Nothing too crazy on the upgrades or anything. Just the simple things they did that should have been on the original 360 that wasn't on it which made it lack as a good console.

Slime has: built in wifi, 5 usb ports, dedicated optical audio port, better chip, better cooling system so it doesn't RROD, sleek design that imo looks really good, lighter and smaller, dedicated kinect port, also much much quieter, and i like the touch sensitive power and disc tray.
    Xenocide said:

I've never been to any store on Black Friday... I'm thinking of going to Wal Mart on Thanksgiving for the 8pm event to get the GTA IV Complete Edition and Call of Duty Black Ops for $15 each. Should I get there early?

Usually people aren't there for the games and shit. Every time I go to get any gaming stuff I am in and out without hassle. You can show up at 8 and still get what you want.
    Alright. I was also gonna grab a couple of the $8 HDMI cables, you think those will be fine too?

Nothing too crazy on the upgrades or anything. Just the simple things they did that should have been on the original 360 that wasn't on it which made it lack as a good console.

Slime has: built in wifi, 5 usb ports, dedicated optical audio port, better chip, better cooling system so it doesn't RROD, sleek design that imo looks really good, lighter and smaller, dedicated kinect port, also much much quieter, and i like the touch sensitive power and disc tray.
    Yeah I keep forgetting that the Slim is the only one with a built in wireless adapter. I think microsoft purposely doesn't give us certain features so they can get more money from them. Sort of like how you needed to buy a $30 "remote" for the original xbox to enable DVD playback.