Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

black friday 2012 deals

Comments

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

Magson13 said:

But..... The fun of waiting in line!

That wasn't the worst part. It was that they were unprepared and ran out of the sale tvs with over 30 people still in line who've been waiting for 4 hours or more. They weren't supposed to sell multiple tvs to people but did. Some left with 3 or 4. So they had to sell similar tv close to the same sale price so people wouldn't flip shit and riot lol. By the time we got outta there it was around 9 or 10 am <_>
    Ahhh. I went to Best Buy last year for a tv..... Stood in line six hours, then they started giving out the tickets to people in line, and they only had ten of that type of tv..... Only people who got one were the people who camped for two+ days........ This year though, I'm going to Wal-Mart, because I can wait inside, and I can find out in advance if there will be enough tvs to go around lol
    Jobe said:

Mosh pits and being front rail at shows are both great training exercises for Black Friday.

Lol. Fuck those sales, I'd rather just buy the shit online, since most of the smaller things are online sales now too haha
    OH! Last year, I tried to order Law and Order Criminal Intent, seasons 1 & 2 (packaged together) for $25 from Best Buy online. It ended up being backordered and discontinued, so as an apology, they sent me a $25 e-gift card. And they never actually charged me for it, because it hadn't shipped. So it was free money. :x
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Magson13 said:

Magson13 said:

But..... The fun of waiting in line!

That wasn't the worst part. It was that they were unprepared and ran out of the sale tvs with over 30 people still in line who've been waiting for 4 hours or more. They weren't supposed to sell multiple tvs to people but did. Some left with 3 or 4. So they had to sell similar tv close to the same sale price so people wouldn't flip shit and riot lol. By the time we got outta there it was around 9 or 10 am <_>
    Ahhh. I went to Best Buy last year for a tv..... Stood in line six hours, then they started giving out the tickets to people in line, and they only had ten of that type of tv..... Only people who got one were the people who camped for two+ days........ This year though, I'm going to Wal-Mart, because I can wait inside, and I can find out in advance if there will be enough tvs to go around lol
    Wal mart has some items that they will give out rain checks for if they sell out in less than an hour. They also have different items go on sale at different times, and you don't have to wait outside all night waiting in line.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Also, a lot of their Black Friday shit can be bought online for the same price.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Prolly not gonna do much on black friday.
    My dad just got a bluray player so we're just gonna get some movies.
    I might head over to toysrus to check what Wii U games are left from their buy 1 get 1 40% off sale.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Yeah, last year I got the Wii bundle for $100 online from Best Buy. Online sales are the best. ANd ya, Wal-Mart is better for waiting in line, since they're open 24/7 lol
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The only thing I'm gonna buy on Black Friday, is King Diamond's "No Presents for Christmas" picture disc and Mayhem's "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" on vinyl.

inb4lists
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    I think I'll go just to see people lose their minds..
    bfw.jpg 27.9K
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    apparently Walmart is going to be offering the Nook Color for 99 dollars.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I guess Walmarts black friday starts at 8 pm on thanksgiving. I was gonna try to get a Wii but now I don't even care lol
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Walmart's Black Friday has three events. One starts at 8pm, then 10pm, and the last one at 5am @-)

what does that even mean? how can you have two events 2 hours apart? So like if you want the Nook Color then you show up at 8pm and then wait until 10pm in the store before you can buy it?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It's what they're selling at different times. The Wii deal is at 8
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've never been black Friday shopping.. and never plan to
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:

I've never been black Friday shopping.. and never plan to

what does that even mean? how can you have two events 2 hours apart? So like if you want the Nook Color then you show up at 8pm and then wait until 10pm in the store before you can buy it?

Some stuff goes on sale at different times.

Tv's, games, game consoles, blu-rays, dvds, laptops, sound systems, kids toys and bikes, and some other stuff go on sale at 8pm.

Camera's, Beats headphones and some other crap at 10pm.

Maggie has to wait till 5am to get his tv doe lol.
    ^ seems like a dumb system. But what else can you expect from Walmart.
    The Nook Color you want goes on sale at 10pm for $99. It's also 8GB.