Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Spoil The Show Here Faggots!!!)

18910111214»

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Also, that moment when you realize that Lilly from The Walking Dead Game is the same girl who offs The Governor in the comic @-)
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Good episode tonight. Andrea gonna be raped like no tomorrow.

no doubt..raped..idk...but she is in for a beating if it follows the comics

Milton will prob. save her
    Yea maybe
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Also, that moment when you realize that Lilly from The Walking Dead Game is the same girl who offs The Governor in the comic @-)

I think it started out that way but Telltale decided to change it or something.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No it works with how the game works too. I do believe that the game is considered cannon for the most part. Hershel, his son, Lilly, and Glen's roles in the game can all work with how the comic plays out.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

No it works with how the game works too. I do believe that the game is considered cannon for the most part. Hershel, his son, Lilly, and Glen's roles in the game can all work with how the comic plays out.
    from the walking dead wiki:

Upon the release of the Road to Woodbury novel, which features a different back-story for Lilly than the video game, the developer Telltale Games removed from the official website all references to Lilly being the same character from the comic series. Also, the in-game achievement that displays when Lilly leaves the group was changed from "Woodbury bound" to "What now?" This indicates that Telltale Games changed the game Lilly to be a different Lilly from the comics and novels after all, in an effort to keep all three mediums (excluding the TV series, naturally) in the same canon. This indication was confirmed when Robert Kirkman himself stated that the Lilly from the games is a different Lilly and not the one from the novels and comics.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

from the walking dead wiki:

Upon the release of the Road to Woodbury novel, which features a different back-story for Lilly than the video game, the developer Telltale Games removed from the official website all references to Lilly being the same character from the comic series. Also, the in-game achievement that displays when Lilly leaves the group was changed from "Woodbury bound" to "What now?" This indicates that Telltale Games changed the game Lilly to be a different Lilly from the comics and novels after all, in an effort to keep all three mediums (excluding the TV series, naturally) in the same canon. This indication was confirmed when Robert Kirkman himself stated that the Lilly from the games is a different Lilly and not the one from the novels and comics.

Ahh. I haven't read Road to Woodbury yet... but... okay.jpg.

Kill my thunder and awe :-<
    Awesome! But I would hate to see his character leave the show. Also where did you find this?
    meme page on FB
    Just read #108..not impressed...I would of had a Grizzly Bear!
    =))
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies