Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official Halloween Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    idk 50 is still a decent amount of people. There was like 60 people at one point at my pad last night tho. Was not expecting that lol
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Did you get it in
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like smaller gatherings though tbh. Tonight its gonna be my crew which is 5 people and maybe 6 or 7 other good friends and thats it. I'm good with that. Big parties make it feel like I'm neglecting someone lol plus the beer goes faster. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Biggest party I attended was 4th of July at my friend Matt's place. By the end of the night there was 60-90 people there, most of which I attended hs with. We ended up smoking out the garage a bit too much where Matt's brother Marky busted in freaking out like the place was on fire :))

I still prefer small get togethers instead for many reasons
    imageimage
    Oo and I think erik is trying to up sell what happened too much almost feels like it didn't happen and he's trying to force people to believe it happened. 

Yeah yeah yeah no fatass blah blah blah blah blah. 

Anyway if you hate this forum and the people on it why do you still post here?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

Been wondering that myself. Especially since you don't like metal anymore. Like no offense or anything, like I've said before I have absolutely nothing against you. Just wondering. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    There was only like 30 people at the party last night but the gush to sausage ratio was like 2-1 so i'll take it
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    So did you get some sausage?
    Dime said:
    I like smaller gatherings though tbh. Tonight its gonna be my crew which is 5 people and maybe 6 or 7 other good friends and thats it. I'm good with that. Big parties make it feel like I'm neglecting someone lol plus the beer goes faster. 
    yeah I'm with you there. Big parties can be fun but I don't even know half of the people that show up to my pad anymore and they all kind keep to themselves in cliques. I feel like if you aren't tryna get fucked up, smaller kick-backs are more enjoyable. just you and your close buds chillin 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:
    Oo and I think erik is trying to up sell what happened too much almost feels like it didn't happen and he's trying to force people to believe it happened. 

Yeah yeah yeah no fatass blah blah blah blah blah. 

I have videos and the likes on the statuses and comments all saying the same thing are proof enough fatass. Die slow.
    "Up selling it" cause yall got boring ass lives and think that shit only happens in the movies.
    I don't live to impress you sorry ass motherfuckers, regardless what yall may think.

@eyeratetodd Did you not see the Snapchat of the "Fuck The Police" chants? It was pitch black cause they had the lights off but you could clearly tell it was hella motherfuckers screaming.
    This nigga talks too much
    imageimage
    edited November 2014
    This nigga talks too much
    So do you broad shut yourself up and get throat deep.
    Right. I talk up a storm up in this bitch on the daily =))
    imageimage
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I don't live to impress you sorry ass motherfuckers
    I call bullshit
    edited November 2014
    It's like he has got to try and prove he is cool now or something because he used to be a loser in his own mind. I remember as soon as erik said he was 13 instead of 16 several of us including myself supported him even though he lied. We get it at that age. Everyone was cool with him after that. Then new erik came about and that's cool do what you want but I don't really see any other reason for him staying on here like he does even though he says he can't stand most of us. Act like a normal person and people won't shit on you all of the time. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah he secretly loves us