Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Amanda Todd

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Do you think if she was ugly/fat that people would still care this much?

She is doe. Not the latter. The former. Dat chipmunk face. 0/10wouldnotbangdeadcorpse
    calling a dead girl "ugly"
    And we thought that she was bullied when she was alive?
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Gnomez said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

She is doe. Not the latter. The former. Dat chipmunk face. 0/10wouldnotbangdeadcorpse
    Hey man, dead girls are easy! They don't say no!

Sometimes we all feel that need to crack open a cold one :>
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012
    Gnomez said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

I'm not bullying her. She wasn't attractive when alive. That's just being honest.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Sorry, but I fucking lol'd.
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

I dont know why people make fun of girls that post n00dz

I mean... It makes other girls not want to post them

Yeah, this is pretty odd. "making Fun" of someone implies that the person is weird in some way. But Like boobs are a thing of beauty. There probably isnt a female boob alive that I wouldnt mind looking at. So... I can't believe people were really making fun of her. yet she took it that way? It's more like people were showing her boobs to others without her permission and she was embarrassed by this. I mean I can kinda understand, but on the flip side she should have realized that every guy looking at that probably wanted her. That has to be flattering in some way right?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Dang, i would have banged her
    I wasnt talking about her whole deal, I was making a general comments about the idea of "making fun" of someone over a picture of her boobs.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If my kid was being bullied that bad I would have taken her out of public school...
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont understand what the big deal of nudity is..everyone has the same fucking parts..her boobs look like 80 percent of every other 15 year old girls boobs..theyre all pretty much the same so who gives a shit? if that was my daughter i would also prob have taken her out of public school for at least a year for things to cool down and then put her somewhere else.. kids are so sensitive these days tho its crazy so sad

plus most girls think of their body as more of a private thing and the thought of the whole world seeing it is demeaning.

and my point is we should change that perception in America. I know, easier said then done... but Nudity in Europe just isnt as big of a deal as it is here.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    why are we still talking about this?
    inb4lists
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why are you coming in this thread if you don't want to see people talk about it?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm an advocate for n00dz. this story makes my cause look bad

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think her parents should have removed her from school, or removed her from fucking Facebook. If tests where it's all happening delete her shit, tell her to play guitar. There's support groups she could have went to. Coulda went to a private school. Ect... Bug who knows maybe she kept the majority of her feelings from he'd parents like most teens do. But after the first attempted suicide I wouldst make some serious changes for my kid. I mean this isn't something new, the parents IMO could have done/cared more.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ITT: Debating about whether we should feel sorry for a 15 year old girl for killing herself.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

ITT: Debating about whether we should feel sorry for a 15 year old girl for killing herself.

yeah. there are some pretty terrible, selfish people on this site

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think the girls are the only ones that seem to have a problem with it
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So I'm a terrible person for thinking shit like this shouldn't be publicized?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

So I'm a terrible person for thinking shit like this shouldn't be publicized?

Nope
    inb4lists